Im a dad

/ Im a dad #31  
Congratulations, absolutely nothing like raising a family.:thumbsup:

/ Im a dad #32  
When my daughter was born the first thing my uncle wall said to me was. "with boys you only have ding-a-ling to worry about. With girls you have to worry about 10,000 ding-a-lings". She is 2 1/2 now and she thinks she is 15
Congrats new dad. Girls are great

/ Im a dad #33  
Taylortractornut said:
Harv your right I made number 4000 when TBN opened the Buildit yourself forum. I cant belive Ive been on TBN this long when I look back at it and now Im a dad to. We are making a yard art thing to remember the day she was born on.

I almost cried when they handed her to me. I got teary when i saw my dad hold her for the first time as he didnt get to see his other grandaughter that now grown. I told dad that anytime he wants to see her come up the hill to see her. My other brother and his wife couldnt have children and between mom and dad and my brother and his wife shes gonna be spoiled.

My emotions were the same. My daughter turned 1 yesterday. This has been the most wonderful year of my life. I hold her every chance I get. A truly remarkable feeling.

/ Im a dad #35  
When my daughter was born the first thing my uncle wall said to me was. "with boys you only have ding-a-ling to worry about. With girls you have to worry about 10,000 ding-a-lings". She is 2 1/2 now and she thinks she is 15
Congrats new dad. Girls are great

Ours has just doubled the weight he was born at... And each and every day I see new things to marvel at. I mentioned to my dad that each day I come home from work I see progress in him, and my dad remarked that "That'll never change - Each and every time I see you or your brother, you're still changing and growing in ways that make your old man proud"

I'm rather looking forward to him being able to ask questions though... can't wait to feed his thirst for knowledge :D

/ Im a dad #36  
SensibleNick said:
Ours has just doubled the weight he was born at... And each and every day I see new things to marvel at. I mentioned to my dad that each day I come home from work I see progress in him, and my dad remarked that "That'll never change - Each and every time I see you or your brother, you're still changing and growing in ways that make your old man proud"

I'm rather looking forward to him being able to ask questions though... can't wait to feed his thirst for knowledge :D

Just wait for the "why stage":)

/ Im a dad #37  
Just wait for the "why stage":)

We nick named our first grandson "Alex" after Alex Trebek because he had a never ending flow of "whys".