Im a dad

/ Im a dad #21  
Congratulations!

/ Im a dad #22  
You're almost forty years behind me. Congrats on the daughter.

If I remember right Taylor was member number 4,000. Those were the days.

/ Im a dad #24  
Congrats, it won't be long and she will be asking you for the car keys. Enjoy her while she is little.:thumbsup:

/ Im a dad
Harv your right I made number 4000 when TBN opened the Buildit yourself forum. I cant belive Ive been on TBN this long when I look back at it and now Im a dad to. We are making a yard art thing to remember the day she was born on.

I almost cried when they handed her to me. I got teary when i saw my dad hold her for the first time as he didnt get to see his other grandaughter that now grown. I told dad that anytime he wants to see her come up the hill to see her. My other brother and his wife couldnt have children and between mom and dad and my brother and his wife shes gonna be spoiled.

/ Im a dad #28  
Congrats to you and Mom, your both "different" people now. One of those things that changes the way everything looks down the road.

/ Im a dad #29  
CONGRATULATIONS!

Life will not be the same. It is a great thing!:thumbsup:

Have you started to plan; when can she date? plans for College, what about your will, do you have enough life insurance...:confused2:

All in good time.

/ Im a dad #30  
That's great news, Taylor. The fact that mom and the baby are both healthy is just icing on the cake. :thumbsup: