I'm a construction worker Now!

/ I'm a construction worker Now! #1  

snoboy

Silver Member
Tractor
04' Branson 4020
I\'m a construction worker Now!

Well I gotta tell ya. If anyone here needs there property butchered up I'm your man. I now have 4.7 hrs. on my new 4020 and boy do I have respect for the big boys. About half loader time and half backhoe time but my job is progressing and its probably the most enjoyable work I've ever done. I'm working this big giant stump right now burt I'm taking my time because I dont have to return the equipment WHA HOO! All I gotta do is turn if off and start again tomorrow. Bye for now. Mike

/ I'm a construction worker Now! #2  
Re: I\'m a construction worker Now!

Sounds like you two are enjoying your self /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Kukji sure make a nice machine.Best of luck with her

/ I'm a construction worker Now! #3  

Mike, we have twins. I can relate to your first time using the BH. Just remember, don't dig yourself into a hole you can't get out of. lol.

sassafraspete

/ I'm a construction worker Now!

I here ya Pete. I have now logged 11.2 hrs. on the new rig. Boy these sure are nice tractors. I am way behind the curve on being able to post pics on the web, but I am working on getting pics online. I have some real good excavation pics that I will post just as soon as I can. I have found that I am tired but very relaxed at the end of a good tractor day. Best wishes all, Mike