IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak

/ IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak #1  

Trailblaser

Mallala 70km North of Adelaide South Australia
Tractor
IH B275 Diesel Fordson Super Major MF1085
Hello All, while using my recently acquired IH B275 Diesel tractor on the weekend to do some mowing with the TPL Slasher that came with it, I noticed that when I raised the slasher there was oil leaking from the top of the selector valve, which is located under the seating position. When I lower the slasher into the working position the oil leak stops, I have had a look at the schematic diagram for the selector valve and read through the description of operation, and am having trouble working out where the oil could be leaking from, it looks like it could be from the main valve or the main valve assembly, I am wondering if anyone can help guide me to solve the problem??
Trailblaser

/ IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak #2  
Go to Brand specific....Mc Cormick and look there for info

/ IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak
Hi DLTTrekkers, just had a quick look thru McCormick specific and couldnt find anything, are you referring to any specific posts??
Trailblaser

/ IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak #4  
OK.....wil look in my book and take photos and upload

/ IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak #5  
In the meentime you can take some photos of where the leak comes from . I will be back home in about 6 hours to send you some info from the book

/ IH B275 Diesel Tractor Hyd Selector Valve Oil leak #6  
As prommised 20180925_161704.jpeg

Hi DLTTrekkers, thanx for the photos, I will have a closer look , and take some photos myself of the offending (leaking) valve and try to post them tomorrow
Trailblaser

Hi again, here are some photos as discussed

B275 Selector Valve #9 September 2018.jpgB275 Selector Valve #16 September 2018.jpgB275 Selector Valve September 2018 resized.jpg

the first is the tractor , and the others show where the valve is leaking

does that help??
Trailblaser