Idiocy: Surviving by chance.

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance. #3  
Operator needs safety switch attach to his brain.

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance.
Operator needs safety switch attach to his brain.

We all have'em... but I think this one was bypassed after being repeatedly dropped on his head as an infant.

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance. #5  
It looks like he had an ejection seat that shot him out the windshield. Isn't that a clever saftey device?:confused2:

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance. #7  
Man he was lucky. Darwin might not be so kind to him next time!! Did you hear that motor keep on running after it flipped? Sounded pretty rough right before they shut it off.

This one was pretty good too. Two redneck nimrods pushing the laws of gravity.

Watch Couple Guys Flip Over Their Artic Cat Video | Break.com

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance.
Two redneck nimrods pushing the laws of gravity.

Sorry... I'm a bit of a language nerd...
"Nimrods".. I know the plane well... and something about "messenger of the Gods" but what does it mean in the context in which you just used it?

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance. #9  
I've always thought that nimrod used in that context was pretty much the same as calling someone an idiot, or at least meaning they were "intelligence challenged"!! :)

/ Idiocy: Surviving by chance. #10  
Sorry... I'm a bit of a language nerd...
"Nimrods".. I know the plane well... and something about "messenger of the Gods" but what does it mean in the context in which you just used it?
:thumbsup: On the Nimrods.

As for this meaning, it could mean that they are lightning rods waiting to get hit with an electrical cluebat. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer. 7 cans short of a six-pack.