I Need Some Help in Roswell

/ I Need Some Help in Roswell #1  

wroughtn_harv

Tractor
2013 Volvo MC85C
We lost our cat at the Red Barn RV Park on east 380 Friday the fifth morning. He got spooked and took off.

His name is Chewey and my wife and his dog miss him something fierce. He's wearing a collar that has a tag with his name and my cell number on it. But it is a breakaway collar so it might be missing.

He's seven years old. We got him when the dog adopted him at about eight days old out of a feral nest. We bottle fed him until I finally decided it was time to cat up and eat on his own. I dunked his head in a bowl of milk and he came up never needing or wanting a bottle after that. He's a yellow tabby and only seems to like my wife, the dog, and well, he tolerates me. He doesn't purr. I figure that is something they learn from their mama and his mama time was cut short. He is a conversationalist with us, dumb as heck with anyone else. He only eats one brand of dry cat food. Wet cat food and even fresh fish I guess stink so bad for him that he won't even get near it.

We're north of Dallas and will come back to Roswell in a heart beat to pick him up. Darn weinersnitchell dog is moping around here and it is hard to take.

If you're in Roswell and want to help there is fella named Rick at the Red Barn RV Park that is a cat person and doing what he can to help. I figure Chewey won't get close to anyone until he's real real hungry. That should be about now.

thanks, harvey, Miss Glenda, and one broken hearted weenie dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 91
   / I Need Some Help in Roswell #2  
Hope you find your buddy!

/ I Need Some Help in Roswell #3  
So do I. Hope some alien don't abscond with him....

Last time I was in Rosewell, it was for a mule deer hunt. Interesting country.

/ I Need Some Help in Roswell #5  
Real sorry to hear about your pet, I hope you find him soon.

/ I Need Some Help in Roswell #6  
hope you find your cat.