I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #1  

beppington

Elite Member
Tractor
Here
I'll post a pic ASAP, but I just found that my brand new fence has been attacked ... yes my fence was attacked :laughing: ... Some friggin' loser nailed a real-estate-sized plastic sign to my brand new fence, advertising Seamless Guttering.

What the??? How do they figure this is OK???

I pried the stupid thing off immediately & crumpled it all up.

What (else) would you do??

I've seen these types of signs around before, but had never been the "target" or "victim" :) until now.

I've even seen where these a-holes put these signs way up a tree or utility pole where somebody has to use an extension ladder to get the d@mn sign down.

Am I being too picky?????

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #2  
Deliver it to thier office...

I would have called and told them to remove it, or it would be delivered back to them in a crumpled wad. Would have also clearly explained they would be charged for any damage to the new fence.

Lastly, clearly explian, that probably would have said no problem, IF they had asked first...

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #3  
No you are not being too picky. If you want to call the Real Estate Commission in your state and report the Realtor that did that..it is an unethical practice. It could also be criminal damage to property...that takes a lot of guts and no manners or common sense to do that without permission.

I'll post a pic ASAP, but I just found that my brand new fence has been attacked ... yes my fence was attacked :laughing: ... Some friggin' loser nailed a real-estate-sized plastic sign to my brand new fence, advertising Seamless Guttering.

I've seen these types of signs around before, but had never been the "target" or "victim" :) until now.

I've even seen where these a-holes put these signs way up a tree or utility pole where somebody has to use an extension ladder to get the d@mn sign down.

Am I being too picky?????

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #4  
Not picky at all,I,d be furious and possibly armed in case the low life tries to use your fence again.No respect:mad:Dave

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE
No you are not being too picky. If you want to call the Real Estate Commission in your state and report the Realtor that did that..it is an unethical practice. It could also be criminal damage to property...that takes a lot of guts and no manners or common sense to do that without permission.

Not a real estate company, just that the sign is the size of a real estate sign ... Ad was for seamless guttering. :mad:

Lastly, clearly explian, that probably would have said no problem, IF they had asked first...

No way ... This sign is big, white & red & obnoxious. There is absolutely no way that thing is living on my fence.

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #7  
Ya, I would not like most signs myself. I just like to point out, if they had some manners and asked first, well maybe.

No way ... This sign is big, white & red & obnoxious. There is absolutely no way that thing is living on my fence.

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #8  
I might have been compelled to er...alter the wording on the sign :D

/ I M PEA ODE!!! Advertising on MY FENCE #9  
I'd say that takes the cake.

I would track down the gutter company and tell them in no uncertain terms how wrong they are to be nailing signs to a private fence. The best way to do that is to nail the sign to their front door as you go in. :D
Dave.

I would track down the gutter company and tell them in no uncertain terms how wrong they are to be nailing signs to a private fence. The best way to do that is to nail the sign to their front door as you go in. :D

I LOVE THAT!