I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #421  
Good intentions, but that rabbit hole is deep.
Most PC’s are made in China or assembled outside of China using many Chinese parts and subassemblies.
This Apple iPhone I’m typing on, is made in China.
It communicates to my name brand router, which is made in China, which communicates with my different,big name brand modem which is made in China (has a nice Intel inside sticker).
Then you’re off to your service provider who has all kinds of Chinese devices handling your data streams… that’s not even talking about the electronics on the other end….

Millions of people have home security cameras recorded video and audio in their homes 24/7. Almost all are made in China. Think about that one.

We’re screwed…..
All I can do as an individual is make the best of these horrific financial and social times we are in.

Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #422  
I wished more people would THINK! Everything can have repercussions but most people simply accept things.
A blessing my Dad (WWII Navy) and wife's Dad (Army WWII) didn't live to see this.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #423  
I have done into drive 'D' and removed some programs that didn't
belong there. When I was using windows I would get a lot of crap
and have to clean house! I dropped windows many many years ago
too many crashes, freeze ups and bugs. Tryied norton and mccafee
but they really slow down your computer and they want a fortune for
them so I switched to linuxmint its a world of difference! Everything
is free but you can donate.

willy

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #424  
I once thought I would like an electric vehicle but I refuse to buy anything that someone tells me I have to own and for absolutely bogus reasons. I understand a child carseat, the seatbelt, no cell phone in hand while driving blah blah. Those are real and should be imposed. But I'm sorry, electric vehicle mandates are an absolute crock.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #425  
I once thought I would like an electric vehicle but I refuse to buy anything that someone tells me I have to own and for absolutely bogus reasons. I understand a child carseat, the seatbelt, no cell phone in hand while driving blah blah. Those are real and should be imposed. But I'm sorry, electric vehicle mandates are an absolute crock.
It started with Compelled Fuel.....

Even back then, non-sheeple were asking "Shouldn't we be using that land to grow food ?". Now, they don't even bother to hide the attacks on the food-systems, so that question has been conclusively answered.

Now we have Compelled Transportation non-choice, along with Compelled Energy Cost Increases......

(Or... maybe things like Carbon Tax, are nothing more than desperate "advanced" Western nations sleight-of-hand moves to extract blood-from-stone, in our declining economies...... nothing more than what used to be taught as basic Math....).

Compelled Speech.......

I could go on, but have done enough Preaching to the Choir already :rolleyes:

Rgds, D.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #427  
Do you like to breathe?

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #428  
I have two EV's. Didn't buy them because someone told me to nor did I buy for climate change religion. I bought the EV's for convenience and cost. Who wouldn't like their own fuel source at their house?

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #429  
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #430  
Status
Not open for further replies.