I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #391  
With all the smash-and-grab crime, plus shoplifting, maybe they need to change their name to "Dollar Free" :D
Dollar Root

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #392  
With all the smash-and-grab crime, plus shoplifting, maybe they need to change their name to "Dollar Free" :D
That is causing a lot of business closings in cities which have defunded police and stopped prosecuting crime.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #393  
That is causing a lot of business closings in cities which have defunded police and stopped prosecuting crime.

Kind of like.... when I hold a hammer @ shoulder-height, let go of it..... then act surprised when it hits the floor.

Kind of like...... Edmonton, finding out how well EV buses do, in a Prairie-Winter......

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-buses-proterra-1.7035186

To show how bad it is, I'm posting a >CBC< link..... when even they are reporting on these problems.... I better check to make sure that H E double hockey sticks hasn't frozen-over !

Rgds, D.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #394  
Kind of like.... when I hold a hammer @ shoulder-height, let go of it..... then act surprised when it hits the floor.

Kind of like...... Edmonton, finding out how well EV buses do, in a Prairie-Winter......

To show how bad it is, I'm posting a >CBC< link..... when even they are reporting on these problems.... I better check to make sure that H E double hockey sticks hasn't frozen-over !

Rgds, D.
They should know better by now and reverse.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #395  

Rgds, D.

Just heard a report that Canadian Police are suggesting you leave your car keys by the door so your home doesn’t get ransacked when the thieves come to steal your car.

Upside down world.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #397  
Well, in Canada they don't believe you have the right to protect yourself with a firearm either. Nutcases
Hahaha, yep!
And you don’t think they aren’t going to take away our firearms here in the USA?

It’s already happening.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #398  
Hahaha, yep!
And you don’t think they aren’t going to take away our firearms here in the USA?

It’s already happening.

Hard to track without serial numbers 🤔. I'm fully aware of our anti Constitution establishment

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #400  
“Ignore Your Rights And They Will Go Away”

Status
Not open for further replies.