I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #291  
You’re missing the forest through the tress.
We all know not everyone who disagrees with us is our enemy.
Our “enemy” is the people sowing the discord between us. They do this by abusing our laws, rights & protections afforded us by our Constitution.

Thnk harder. Think who it is that is making us dislike each other? Who spreads false propaganda about their “opposition”? Who breaks even our most basic rules of law? Our Constitutional rights?

People are getting p*ssed off that laws are openly being broken and rights are being abused.

THAT gets people real angry with each other.
Maybe the ones sowing discord are the one proclaiming we will fail daily??

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #293  
Anyone felt their prayers have changed? Historically, I primarily prayed for my family.

In the last 10 years, I have been praying for my country just as much as my family. I pray we can somehow run these Marxist tyrants off the planet and get back to freedom and rule of law.

Kind of circles back to EV’s, in a way. Having petty tyrants force us or shame us into EV’s is just wrong.
Freedom to choose is what makes this country great. The cloak of lies that EV’s are less polluting than a 25MPG ICE vehicle have been exposed.
With todays much cleaner ICE vehicles, people should have the freedom to drive what they want without penalty or fear of shame/retribution.

Not all freedoms are good. Hopefully your prayers for this country includes the cessation of immoral wars and the cessation of the freedom for women to murder their unborn babies.

I have never felt shame for buying an EV. I bought for convenience and flexibility to be able to charge at home not worry about maintenance items such oil changes that you would have to be concerned about with an ICE vehicle.

Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #294  
Not all freedoms are good. Hopefully your prayers for this country includes the cessation of immoral wars and the cessation of the freedom for women to murder their unborn babies.

I have never felt shame for buying an EV. I bought for convenience and flexibility to be able to charge at home not worry about maintenance items such oil changes they you would have to be concerned about with an ICE vehicle.
Amen. Amen

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #295  
I see that in congress they were talking about EV''s
the cost for an average EV $61K gas vehicle $45K
The maintenance cost of replacing a battery plus the
regular maintenance costs are way more that the oil
changes and transmisstion fluid change in 20 years
Look at what china did banned all gas powdered motor
bikes/cycles etc then the next thing they did is ban all
elecetric bikes/cycles. In congress the ones that think
ev's are great are made to look like fools because they
don't know all the FACTS!!!!

willy

Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #296  
Forced adoption and mandating a market...what could go wrong? We can't afford another 4 years of this...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/**...down-warnings-from-automakers-energy-industry

1710784361627.png

Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #297  
Even links get sanitized...LOL.

Snipping FTW>

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #298  
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #299  
The swing states better get a hold of voter fraud because if they don't there will another 4 years of the same sheet.

The outlook for preventing voter fraud is not good. Here in MN land, the current, one party controlled House and Senate, plus the Governor, last year passed a law allowing illegals to get a driver's license that does not show their citizenship status.

In the past few years, when I go to vote, the person at the registration desk ask to see my drivers license. In the past, this pretty much guaranteed that you were a American citizen and are allowed to vote.

Now with the new rules for drivers license, the person at the voter registration desk has no idea if the person presenting the driver's license is a citizen who can legally vote or not.

The state SOS is also a member of the same political party and in a letter I sent to him asking how the registration clerks will know if the person with the driver's license is legally allowed to vote, in his letter back to me, he indicated that the system relied on the honor system, i.e. the illegal will know that he or she cannot legally vote.

Good luck with that.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #300  
One seminal thing I remember in my past. About 10 years ago I was driving on a little country road past a small middle class home (you know, the kind of people who are forgotten, like me). Guy had a sign on his yard that said:

”IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY WILL GO AWAY!!!”

Didn’t think much of it at the time. I was immersed in raising kids and working my arse off.
Now it seems so prolific.

Status
Not open for further replies.