I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #61  
As of last night, I made a private sale deal over the phone for a 2021 4820R tractor with 78 hours. It has 1 front set & 2 rear set remotes, a dealer installed ($600 on invoice) canopy, rear tire ballast fluid and FEL & bucket. It's only been used for haying and mowing so far.

The seller says her Owners Manual & FEL manual all got ruined from rain while hanging in the plastic bag during transit. She's promised me to ask the dealer to get her all those manuals so it's an unknown for now. She does have the warranty booklet and original invoices, etc..
I am a retired professional mechanic so I'll also benefit from a finding a shop service manual if possible? I get nothing from the links earlier in this thread. I'll hold off searching until I hear more from my seller and this forum, thanks.

I look forward to this Branson adventure and I'm ready for some new shine too. Even old farts like me get excited about a new tractor.
When I asked the lady (owner operator) for negatives/issues, etc., her only albeit minor, beef was to say the shuttle shift was stiff to operate compared to her former JD tractor.
Congrats on the new tractor! The shuttle shift and all the other shift levers with loosen up over time as things wear in properly.

I don't think the manuals for the newer 2021 tractors are available yet. At least here on the forum.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #62  
Per my seller her original dealer in KS is emailing her manual which she is having a print shop run for me when I pick up come Monday. I have no idea as yet, if the FEL is in that manual.
Her stiff shift comment came from my question as to anything in/op or been repaired-that was the only thing she could come up with. And yes, that's what I told her on the shuttle given it's a mechanical linkage affair that at 78 hours used in haying only, and on large fields as well, it's not moved much yet to loosen up.
I assume you mean "shop" manuals not been seen yet for my model?

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #63  
Per my seller her original dealer in KS is emailing her manual which she is having a print shop run for me when I pick up come Monday. I have no idea as yet, if the FEL is in that manual.
Her stiff shift comment came from my question as to anything in/op or been repaired-that was the only thing she could come up with. And yes, that's what I told her on the shuttle given it's a mechanical linkage affair that at 78 hours used in haying only, and on large fields as well, it's not moved much yet to loosen up.
I assume you mean "shop" manuals not been seen yet for my model?
Yes, I meant the workshop/service and parts manual, not the owners manual. My bad.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #64  
Asteral,

Is there a service manual available for the new Branson 5520 models, such as the 5520CH? There are a number of differences between the 5520 and previous generation 5220.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!
Following. I’m trying to find a European muffler for my 5520ch. So I can delete the DPF system

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #65  
Asteral, have you got anything for the 8050, I just bought a 2015 with 700 hours for a decent price but I got a real hard time to find anything on it. It would be much appreciated.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #66  
Thanks that will certainly come in handy, I wonder if they could make things like this a topic all it's own so it would be easy to reference.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #67  
Asteral, have you got anything for the 8050, I just bought a 2015 with 700 hours for a decent price but I got a real hard time to find anything on it. It would be much appreciated.
Morning romoni;
Good to see another 8050 owner on here.
Not many of us around, there used to be one in Texas that posted once in awhile and one from Canada.
As I recall that was about it.
Lou

Oh and no service manual for our tractor seems to be available the 7845 and various K45's seem to be the most hope.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #68  
Hi, I am new to this forum and when I click on any of the document links, I get a document not found error. I am familiar with google drive and use it for other things. What am I doing wrong.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #69  
Hi, I am new to this forum and when I click on any of the document links, I get a document not found error. I am familiar with google drive and use it for other things. What am I doing wrong.
Welcome to the forum!

I don't think those links work anymore. Another thread was created with working links.

Here it is: Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #70  
On the 8050 there is a transmission ecu behind the right plastic fender cover inside the cab. If it does not have hand writing on it the machine will shift poorly. If it does have writing they will ask you who's initials and what date is on it. Last time it took two different ecus before we got one that would engage the clutch smoothly.
Are there any “pre filters” other than the hydraulic filters that can get plugged which can cause shift problems on the 7845c? I’m guessing this “new to me” 7845 is a lot like the TYM I just got rid rid of. I never could get the power shifter not to lurch when shifting forward and reverse when it was heated up. I’m hoping this machine will be better but it seems so similar in feel I’m already getting nervous. Will drain the transmission/hydraulic oil and change filters in hopes this helps. Btw, any chance you have the manuals for the 7845c. What oils should I use?? Any help appreciated.