I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #51  
Yes, look for the 20 series manual.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #52  
Hi, looking for any service/owner/parts manuals for a 2505H. Cant find a thing online. Thanks in advance!!

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #54  
not as of yet those should be out from the printers sometime towards the end of january is what i've been told, but Kukje never has been the best when it comes to getting information like this printed on time.
Looking for a service manual for a Branson 4720h - do you know where I can download one?

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #55  
On the first page of this thread or here.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #56  
Would like hardcopy of service manual Branson 7845 new to me tractor no manual

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #58  
Would like hardcopy of service manual Branson 7845 new to me tractor no manual
Enjoy your 7845,
there is a bit more support for it then my 8050.
I was considering the 7845 when I went with the 8050.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #60  
As of last night, I made a private sale deal over the phone for a 2021 4820R tractor with 78 hours. It has 1 front set & 2 rear set remotes, a dealer installed ($600 on invoice) canopy, rear tire ballast fluid and FEL & bucket. It's only been used for haying and mowing so far.

The seller says her Owners Manual & FEL manual all got ruined from rain while hanging in the plastic bag during transit. She's promised me to ask the dealer to get her all those manuals so it's an unknown for now. She does have the warranty booklet and original invoices, etc..
I am a retired professional mechanic so I'll also benefit from a finding a shop service manual if possible? I get nothing from the links earlier in this thread. I'll hold off searching until I hear more from my seller and this forum, thanks.

I look forward to this Branson adventure and I'm ready for some new shine too. Even old farts like me get excited about a new tractor.
When I asked the lady (owner operator) for negatives/issues, etc., her only albeit minor, beef was to say the shuttle shift was stiff to operate compared to her former JD tractor.