I have a Gravely again :)

/ I have a Gravely again :)
I picked up a 40 inch kidney mower deck for my Gravely today got most of my yard before I run out of energy . I had not used a Gravely with steering brakes , I wasn't real impressed while moving the tractor around with the blade on it . Once I got out mowing I like it.
awzPgbp.jpg

/ I have a Gravely again :) #12  
I picked up a 40 inch kidney mower deck for my Gravely today got most of my yard before I run out of energy . I had not used a Gravely with steering brakes , I wasn't real impressed while moving the tractor around with the blade on it . Once I got out mowing I like it.
awzPgbp.jpg

The steering brake is the cat's Axx!
I LOVE it, though my 12 HP Kohler Gravely is not being used now.
Was going to sell it, but one of my sons asked me to keep it.

That one was a gift when I was really down it isn't for sale. My wife or grandkids will sell it when I am gone

/ I have a Gravely again :) #14  
WOW! You hadn't posted a pic of that tractor before. It's in GREAT shape! Must have been a good friend to give that to you!!

I made another trip to Gravely Pete's this afternoon. I brought home a Bush hog deck . For now I have what I want for my gravely. If l don't get over this head cold soon I may need a Bush hog for my yard

/ I have a Gravely again :) #16  
Hi all of you Gravely fans. I do not have one but am looking to possibly purchase a Gravely 48" snowblower. I need something different on the front of my Kubota B7100. My existing blower doesn't have many snows left in it anymore. I'm not sure which tractor this came off of. I think I can retrofit but I need to know the PTO set up that this runs off of. Specifically what input RPM does Gravely use to power this 48" blower. A picture of the setup would be nice too . Appreciate any help any of you Gravely owners can provide. Thanks from snowy NW Wisconsin. AND Merry Christmas.