I.D. this antique

/ I.D. this antique #12  
Those two items don't go together. Doubt that's an antique either.

/ I.D. this antique #13  
Those two items don't go together. Doubt that's an antique either.

It’s definitely antique. The square bolt heads and nuts are a tell-tale for age. It does look like the cultivator part could be lifted off the cutter underneath. Have you tried rigging to the four lift points and seeing if it will lift off? Some gentle persuasion might help clear up whether it is actually attached or just hanging on because it’s tangled up.

/ I.D. this antique #14  
they are definitely two item you see the twine going right in the middle of the wheel of the chopper and as far as antique what define antique ? 100 year old ? its old for sure, not sure what kind of attachment it is is, horse driven ? definitely not 3 point attach...

/ I.D. this antique #15  
What defines antique in farm equipment I guess is what I'm not certain of. That thing was probably manufactured in my lifetime and I'm not quite ready to call that antique at this point.

/ I.D. this antique
Update... After feedback from you all, I went out and moved things around. Yes, it is two separate things.
Makes the explanations
Cutter harrow.jpg
make more sense.
Updated pic attached

/ I.D. this antique #18  
Update... After feedback from you all, I went out and moved things around. Yes, it is two separate things.
Makes the explanationsView attachment 803251 make more sense.
Updated pic attached
Two separate implements, but maybe they were used together. A stalk rake and a stalk chopper. Maybe used in tandem. One under the belly of the tractor and one towed. Our old JD 530 has a hydraulic lift for a belly cultivator and also a three point. It used to be common to run two implements at the same time. And we got the JD from a small 40 acre corn farmer originally.

rScotty

/ I.D. this antique #19  
Hopefully they are worth a lot of money.

My father had the implement on top, and I've thought about bringing it hope to use for a rock rake. The problem is that, like the two spring tooth harrows on the property and the old Oliver plow, everything is severely rusted from setting outside for 70 years.

/ I.D. this antique #20  
I'd call it a spring tooth harrow.