I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #21  
They did goof with Virginia though!
2023_09_06_17.58.39.jpg

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like
Interesting and I know it's off topic but this picture, is it an actual photo? It's so clear and detailed.?
The detail is remarkable, but it's not a photo, it's a computer generated image. The computer takes thousands upon thousands of them and basically merges them together into something unique, but very detailed.

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #23  
1 - Lived in NC for over 20 years now. Never seen anyone look remotely like the guy they had.

2 - ANYONE from WV knows that it would be a sheep in the image, not a a pig. Sheep are softer and are higher to the ground...

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #24  
It didn't know anything about people from the Dakotas, so it just made some wide open plains shot with a vague person shape far away.

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #25  
Last edited:
   / I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #26  
Most of the images have plenty of food.

An immigrant was asked why does he want to come to America ... Land of discrimination, poverty, crime, etc...

His answer.... I want to be where the poor are fed so well they're fat.