I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #1  

fatjay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Not enough
Anyone from europe care to chime in on this one? I think a couple of them are pretty spot on.

I'm from PA and I'm not even bothered by what they think of PA.

sub-buzz-515-1689096786-1.png

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #2  
Good Lord, I hesitate to wonder what would be the result for Australians...

Tassie has the 'running joke' about being inbred (which I know that every where in the world has an 'area' that this applies to). It's true that, historically, Tasmania/Van Diemen's Land suffered a high percentage of birth defects up until the 1920/30's when it was discovered that our soil was deficient in iodine... once that element was added to the diet the defects cleared up.

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like
Good Lord, I hesitate to wonder what would be the result for Australians...

Tassie has the 'running joke' about being inbred (which I know that every where in the world has an 'area' that this applies to). It's true that, historically, Tasmania/Van Diemen's Land suffered a high percentage of birth defects up until the 1920/30's when it was discovered that our soil was deficient in iodine... once that element was added to the diet the defects cleared up.
You don't ride kangaroo's?

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #5  
Woman from Oklahoma is hot.
New Mexico is hilarious

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #7  
My wife was born in WVA wow

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #8  
I dated a girl from Oklahoma. That was spot on. :ROFLMAO:

/ I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like #10  
They got Texans wrong.