Hydraulic Problem

/ Hydraulic Problem #1  

brymeyer

I recently purchased a rebuilt TL3700 Iseki 4WD tractor with loader. It was a working fine and then I had a couple of minor leaks in the hydraulic hoses that weren't tight enough. I added more fluid and now whenever it warms up for 10 minutes or so the Hydraulics on the bucket and 3 point hitch won't operate properly. As soon as I turn the engine off and wait a few minutes its ok again for a few minutes but then i won't be able to raise the bucket or dump it or raise or lower the 3 point hitch. Could I have possible put too much Hydraulic fluid if not is it a pump that would be bad or air in the lines. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

/ Hydraulic Problem #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Could I have possible put too much Hydraulic fluid if not is it a pump that would be bad or air in the lines. )</font>

I'm not familar with your machine, but I'd suppose our operating methods are "basically" similar. That said, I'd doubt you put too much fluid in to cause this. Do you have a sight glass on your resivoir where you can see the level? I'd imagine you'd probably have an overflow tube, or noticed the overfill when you added it. Seems to me, the hydraulics on these things are essentially "zero sum", where as you add pressurize one part of a cylinder, you displace an equal amount on the OTHER side of the cylinder, such that the resivoir's net volume is the same. (other than the added volume of the ram itself on the ram side of the cylinder)

I'd expect any air in the lines to work itself out too.

Did this ever work "properly" and did you witness that? Seems to me, if it was working fine a week prior, that something else (unknown to me) is probably issue here. Some of these things have a control knob for the 3pt, I'm not aware if it might effect the loader or not...but have you looked for and fiddled with that?

I'm not much help I know, but I'd guess that if your loader DID work fine, then it's something simple here.

Just my .03 (inflation /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)