Oil & Fuel Hydraulic pressure and speed

/ Hydraulic pressure and speed #1  

dalmgren

Tractor
yanmar 1300d
I have a Yanmar 1300d. Can anyone help me with How to control the speed and lifting capacity for my attachments on this?

Regards, Darrell

/ Hydraulic pressure and speed #2  
I have a Yanmar 1300d. Can anyone help me with How to control the speed and lifting capacity for my attachments on this?

Regards, Darrell

Dsc8014r.jpg
The adjustment on my F18D is the knob above the one arrowed.
Yours could have a similar adjustment in the same position.

/ Hydraulic pressure and speed #3  
rmacAU may be correct but I would go slow with that adjustment. Those older models can be dead headed if not careful and destroy the pump. I believe you have a T handle in the same location as rmacAU's round handle. I also believe it is to be used only for locking the 3 point in the up position and not for speed adjustment. It may be possible your 3 point control valve has a little lever on the side of it for adjusting down speed. I do not know this for sure, just putting something out there for you to look for. Note this control valve (probably not just like yours) and the little T handle on the side. See if you have anything that looks like that. Yanmar Tractor Parts: HYD VALVE _

Explain "control lifting capacity", I am slow. If I am understanding the question right it is controlled by a system relief valve.