Hydraulic multiplier?

/ Hydraulic multiplier? #1  

Zeppelin

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE-HC
I have a ck3510se-hc with the 2 rears and would really like to eventually get a top n tilt but need to keep 2 pairs open for my flail mower.

I've seen a few videos showing these off but not of anyone actually using them, and not much on the forums.

Based on the lack of room and placement of the factory remotes, I think I would have to mount it up behind the fuel tank, maybe make a bracket to hook in by the bolts near the right fender and get hoses to feed it from the remote. The left remote is the detent, right is the normal spring return center.

Since it looks like it will be many months for top n tilt availability I just wanted to make sure I wasn't barking up the wrong tree with how to go about this. In the beginning I thought I may just get the hydraulic top link and remove it during mowing season.

Attachments

• IMG_20210705_154937.jpg
    IMG_20210705_154937.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 139
   / Hydraulic multiplier? #2  
Bought a manual multiplyer gave me a total of two remotes instead of one.
Bought from summit a few years back nice they include all fittings and accessories you may need to make it work, including dust caps, very happy with it but for my application, in order to manually change circuits from seat I did have to make a bracket and reroute the original remote lines, easy peasy.

Attachments

• KIMG0217.JPG
    KIMG0217.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 152
   / Hydraulic multiplier? #3  
I have a ck3510se-hc with the 2 rears and would really like to eventually get a top n tilt but need to keep 2 pairs open for my flail mower.

I've seen a few videos showing these off but not of anyone actually using them, and not much on the forums.

Based on the lack of room and placement of the factory remotes, I think I would have to mount it up behind the fuel tank, maybe make a bracket to hook in by the bolts near the right fender and get hoses to feed it from the remote. The left remote is the detent, right is the normal spring return center.

Since it looks like it will be many months for top n tilt availability I just wanted to make sure I wasn't barking up the wrong tree with how to go about this. In the beginning I thought I may just get the hydraulic top link and remove it during mowing season.
Just a thought,concern. I personally would prefer to have the diverter controls on the actual control lever, not some rocker switches mounted who knows where? :unsure:
When I want to control a cylinder, I sure do not want to be switching some rocker switch and then move my hand over to the control lever. :oops:
I would check with Summit to see if they might be able to provide such a control in place of the rocker controls.

Just my 2 cents. :)

/ Hydraulic multiplier? #4  
It might be easier to plumb in an additional two spool (or more) valve, mounted on the fender or on a bracket on the ROPS.

Eric

/ Hydraulic multiplier? #5  
I have a pair of diverter blocks on my back blade,
I have 3 hydraulic functions on the blade and at times I only had one rear remote not in use.
With 3 remotes one is going to the front off the loader, one for the hydraulic top link and one left for other uses.
With the two diverters and one remote supply I can use all 3 functions, angle, offset and tilt with just the one remote.
I am using a single double pole switch with the center off to control the diverters.
It works good for me.

/ Hydraulic multiplier?
Just a thought,concern. I personally would prefer to have the diverter controls on the actual control lever, not some rocker switches mounted who knows where? :unsure:
When I want to control a cylinder, I sure do not want to be switching some rocker switch and then move my hand over to the control lever. :oops:
I would check with Summit to see if they might be able to provide such a control in place of the rocker controls.

Just my 2 cents. :)

I have an empty rocker panel spot right above the controls in the cab, which is why I was thinking the 3 way rocker switch vs their panel with multiple switches. My thought is that if I'm using the flail I won't need to adjust the rocker once it's hooked up and the top link is set. And when I'm using the box blade or something like that I would only have to switch between top and tilt.

It might be easier to plumb in an additional two spool (or more) valve, mounted on the fender or on a bracket on the ROPS.

Eric
Big guy in a small cab :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210703_124305.jpg
    IMG_20210703_124305.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 118
   / Hydraulic multiplier? #7  
I installed the three port Summit multiplier on my tractor. Works good with my six way blade and can still use my top link.
D211C03F-59B1-4BB6-91FC-23EFFD1810A2.jpeg