Loader Hydraulic chatter lifting fel

/ Hydraulic chatter lifting fel #1  

EVRE

Tractor
JD R (the original)
(not sure this is the correct forum)
My tractor is a 2019 Deer 3025e with just under 60 hours.

I generally operate the tractor at 1800 Rpm for general loader work.

-I can hear the hydraulic pump intermittently chatter while running. Fraction of a second, gear clatter sound.
-It's more frequent with my flail on the 3 point.
-Several clicks/clacks per second, with sometimes none for a second or two.
- when lifting even a light load with fel ( wood shavings) the fel will for a fraction of a second stop lifting corresponding to a louder clack from the pump, then continue lifting.
3 point seems to lift normally
- hydraulic fluid is full at dipstick.

/ Hydraulic chatter lifting fel #2  
And does it not make that sound at a higher rpm ?

Noted your model R.. my father was experimental engineer for Deere and started developing and testing the model R 13 years before it came off the assembly line in 1949.
So have a lot of respect for those models.. but don't have one.

/ Hydraulic chatter lifting fel
Yes it makes the sound at higher RPM. It does it through the rev range. I've been doing some research, it has been suggested that the pump could be sucking air. I have checked hoses to the pump, filter was tight. I have a new filter on order for both hydraulic and hydrostat. I have also read it could be a bad bypass valve.

I was hoping the community may have already had experience with this issue and knew the fix. I hope I don't have a one off issue.

@beenthere the R was restored by my grandfather. She is a beast. I have a lot of respect for those old tractors.
JD Model R - YouTube (still have it, not for sale)

/ Hydraulic chatter lifting fel #4  
I don't know your Deere but sometimes older rubber or neoprene hoses get small leaks in them. It could still be sucking air.

/ Hydraulic chatter lifting fel #5  
Sounds like air is getting into the hydraulic system somehow. A 2019 tractor with 60 hours should still be under warranty. Contact your dealer.