hyd seals for 7 lever hyd body assembly

/ hyd seals for 7 lever hyd body assembly #1  

fendmat

Tractor
massey ferguson 50A back hoe
Hi i h
IMG_0873 - Copy.JPG
ave a massey fergason 50A backhoe and i am after seals for 7 lever hyd valve body Thanks in advance Ted

Attachments

• IMG_0874 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0874 - Copy.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
   / hyd seals for 7 lever hyd body assembly #2  
Hard to tell for sure but they look like o-rings. Just measure ID and Cross-section and look them up and order them. Much lower cost than a seal kit.

/ hyd seals for 7 lever hyd body assembly
Hi creamer thanks for reply i live in australia and i have gone to dozens of seal and oring places the problem is they dont carry these types of o ring because they are a square o ring and they tell me normal o rings wont do the job Does anyone over there sell a kit for it Cheers Ted

/ hyd seals for 7 lever hyd body assembly #4  
Did you try google for quad o rings?...

/ hyd seals for 7 lever hyd body assembly #5  
In the US McMasterCarr sells these "Xpower" o-rings as you can see in the upper left portion of the screen shot below. These are normally used for seals where shafts are sliding such as hydraulic cylinders. I am not sure how your valve setup works but I would use these o-rings made from buna rubber for the oil application that you have. The durometer is what you will have to decide when you order - I would not go less than 75 durometer for a high pressure application like this.

1682303662268.png