how your RK 24's doing?

/ how your RK 24's doing? #11  
Got 110hrs on mine so far. Mostly using the brush hog, the grapple moving trees and stump bucket digging stumps. We clear cut 2 acres in March and April. Cleaned up everything, dug stumps and filled and planted grass. Extended our yard quite a bit. Only real issue I’ve had was a couple bolts that worked loose. I tightened them up and haven’t had any issue since.
I did bust a spindle on the MMM. I was mowing a section that said normally brush hog and found a covered large rock. It cracked the spindle and bent the pocket on the deck. Keep forgetting to call RK to order the parts to fix it.

/ how your RK 24's doing? #12  
I am only at 37 hours. Got the backhoe and front end loader. I bought used 6 foot blade and a Post hole digger recently. I move a lot of wood chips and some dirt.
Does anyone use a slip clutch or anything on the PTO? Was wondering if the shear pin is good enough.

/ how your RK 24's doing? #13  
Hi, guys. I'm new to forum. I bought my RK 24 in March 2018. It has the plastic hood. Back in May, my tractor had only 140 hours. While lifting the hood, the molded screw threads all shredded apart. I reached out to RK on Twitter and told them of the problem. Whomever runs that social media account responded wanting my info, and I gave it to them. I waited a couple of days, and had to do a make-shift repair so that I could put the hood back on. Now, it's cracking around the bolts that I used on my temporary repair. To date, I still haven't received ANY kind of response from RK about this issue. I don't think I'll buy another RK product again if their service and support is no better than this.

/ how your RK 24's doing?
Wow sorry to hear about that hood cracking.
Have you tried posting your issue to the "ask the RK tractor guy" on the RK website?

/ how your RK 24's doing? #15  
The web page doesn't work. It only has the page header and footer......nothing in the actual page. That's why I contacted them via Twitter......it's the only social media account I have, and I don't use it very much.

/ how your RK 24's doing?
That's odd. I just tried it from my pc and it worked fine.

/ how your RK 24's doing? #18  
So, I tried it again only this time using Firefox instead of Chrome, and it worked. I completed the form, so we'll see how well they do. I'm not sure why the web page doesn't display correctly in Chrome. I'm really tired of dealing with people in the store. Half of them don't know what they're doing. The mechanic at my local store half botched the backhoe install, so I stopped taking it to him for any kind of service. Instead, I end up taking it to another store that's an hour and a half away. The last time I was there, the mechanic was supposed to be leaving that store to take a regional mobile mechanic's position that RK was starting up.

/ how your RK 24's doing? #19  
Wow sorry to hear about that hood cracking.
Have you tried posting your issue to the "ask the RK tractor guy" on the RK website?

There is an: "ask the RK tractor guy" ??
I thought HE was long gone!

/ how your RK 24's doing? #20  
There is an: "ask the RK tractor guy" ??
I thought HE was long gone!

That form never really contacted "the RK tractor guy". He was just a marketing scheme that apparently didn't work out for the company. I have no idea why they call it that on the website. When you fill out the form, it just submits your request to their "upper level" service department. They then might either help you directly, or just put you in touch with your local "service" department.