How old is this deer?

/ How old is this deer? #2  
I am going to give a wildassed guess at 5 maybe 6.
Now if you can keep him from getting hit by a car....

/ How old is this deer? #3  
Wear on the molars is the best way to tell age. Must have had a good diet this year with that rack. Nice.

/ How old is this deer? #4  
My guess would be 4-1/2 years old at least.Sagging belly,swayed back and loose looking skin.Looks to be 200lbs.+ easy.Rack is not super impressive for his age but a lot of that is genetics and feed.
We have caught a couple like that on camera;those big boys don't make many mistakes.
Game cams are great fun;I run four most of the year.

/ How old is this deer? #7  
Maybe ask his rabbit friend in the photo?

/ How old is this deer? #8  
From the photo I'd say he was born May 9 2012. :laughing:

/ How old is this deer?
I figured this buck had some age on him. He lives in my pasture behind the house. Set up a feeder and camera a couple months ago to see what was back there and I'm not disappointed. Got pictures of a lot of does and three very young bucks, but only got pictures of this big fella twice. Showed the pictures to my wife who said she has seen this buck back there before while taking care of her animals in the barn. A month ago I saw him when I went out and replaced the SD card in the camera. I was closing the gate when I looked up and this buck was standing 60 yards away behind some tall grass along the shelterbelt. We stared at each other for 30 seconds before I turned and walked toward the house.

Actually there are two rabbits. They take turns photo bombing nearly every picture the trail cam takes. :laughing: Last time the SD card was swapped I set the camera to take video. Most of the videos I got are of the rabbits. :(