How often do you replace your teeth!

/ How often do you replace your teeth! #11  
Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. I never thought about replacing backhoe teeth before, but it sounds like quite the process! It's impressive that you could handle it yourself, even with the difficulties you encountered. As for replacing the other teeth is totally up to you, but it would make for a nice-looking smile!

/ How often do you replace your teeth! #12  

Attachments

• IMG_0492.PNG
    IMG_0492.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 150

/ How often do you replace your teeth! #13  
Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. I never thought about replacing backhoe teeth before, but it sounds like quite the process! It's impressive that you could handle it yourself, even with the difficulties you encountered. As for replacing the other teeth is totally up to you, but it would make for a nice-looking smile! I thought it was the topic about human teeth; funny, I have just replaced the rotten tooth at https://jeffreygrossdds.com/ and installed the implant one. So, no more pain; it feels so great.
Added here some information. Thanks, and thanks for the pic mr. Tomtint!

/ How often do you replace your teeth! #14  
What people don't realize is the shank the bucket also wears. When new the teeth fit snugly. But as time goes on and dirt gets between the tooth and shank the steel wears. Hard soil and rocks make it worse. I have two buckets for my backhoe. One always loses teeth while the other came from a guy who lived in a sandy location. He never dug roots or rocks so the shanks are like new and it has never lost a tooth.

/ How often do you replace your teeth! #15  
surprised all of the teeth are in good shape after the many rocks the woods tooth bar has pried from the ground. what about using hard surfacing rods & reshape a worn tooth?

/ How often do you replace your teeth! #16  
The lifespan of teeth varies from person to person. With proper care, your natural teeth can last a lifetime. However, if you have missing teeth, dental implants could be an option worth considering. The folks at thehealthysmile.net are experts in dental implants and can provide guidance tailored to your specific needs. Remember, good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups play a big role in maintaining healthy teeth. So, take care of those pearly whites and keep rocking your smile! 😊

Last edited:
   / How often do you replace your teeth! #17  
I had to go through Amazon to resolve this, and that was both slow, and without a successful resolution.

Last edited: