How many implements/ attachments do you own?

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #21  
Lets see, for the front, 2 SSQA buckets for the FEL, a homemade shovel, SSQA pallet Forks.. and a Wicked Grapple. for the Rear, rotary cutter, and scrape blade..Homemade ballast with tool storage so that makes what? 8 then? I can think of several more I "need"

James K0UA

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #22  
FEL, grapple, bucket, carryall, land plane, box blade, landscape rake, backhoe, shredder...guess that makes 9.....and about another 9 on the wish list. pallet forks, chipper, log splitter, disk, harrow, seeder, boom sprayer...

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #23  
Ok 2 FEL, 1 BH, LMC box blade, 2 brush hogs 1-5' & 1-6', 3pt carryall, pig pole, 5' tiller, 2 bottom plow needs moldboards though I guess that's about it 10.

Oh yea forgot my forks 11. Even though it doesn't matter!

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own?
Lets see, for the front, 2 SSQA buckets for the FEL, a homemade shovel, SSQA pallet Forks.. and a Wicked Grapple. for the Rear, rotary cutter, and scrape blade..Homemade ballast with tool storage so that makes what? 8 then? I can think of several more I "need"

James K0UA

I am suprised people have not included their buckets sooner. I think the FEL or back hoe counts too. Nobody has said MMM yet.

Drawbars and quick hitches count too.

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #26  
I am suprised people have not included their buckets sooner. I think the FEL or back hoe counts too. Nobody has said MMM yet.

If I only had one bucket, I would probably not have included it. but since I have 2, I thought to include them each as a front attachment. But like you say a FEL or Back is for sure an attachment, as not all tractors have them.

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #27  
6' hog, 6' snowblower, 7' blade, 800lb ballast box, subsoil ripper, quick hitch, hydraulic top link, bucket, suitcase weights, so 8 things need (want...) 3 or 4 more.

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #28  
Too many to store, and too few to get anything done. :thumbsup:

10" Post pounder (new toy), FEL/bucket of course, pallet forks on the skid loader, post hole digger + augers, material bucket, landscape rake, blade (never use it), box blade, 6' tiller, carry-all (never use it now that I have the skid loader with the forks), sub-soiler, middle buster plow, trailer mover. I thought I didn't have many and that adds up to 12 "real" attachments... no wonder I can't find a place to safely store all of them :)

Came to this subforum to look at buying a rotary mower...

Last edited:
So far 17 people have posted for a total of 192, if i counted right. That would be a average of 11.29 per person.

Last edited:
   / How many implements/ attachments do you own? #30  
I forgot the drags. I have three. One store bought one for the pastures, one homemade one to go behind the disc and a homemade one for doing baseball fields.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Michelin Tires (A33041)
Michelin Tires...
Bobcat 50" GP Bucket (A32803)
Bobcat 50" GP...
Deutz Allis Header (A33041)
Deutz Allis Header...
BBQ Smoker Trailer (A33041)
BBQ Smoker Trailer...
4619 R4038 JOHN DEERE C/A SELF PROPELLED SPRAYER 380/90R46 3885HRS 2014 MODEL 120' BOOM STAINLESS... (A33686)
4619 R4038 JOHN...
non-running city bus (A32932)
non-running city...