How many implements/ attachments do you own?

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
How many implements and attachments do you own. Don't count the ones that are broken, only the ones that are in working condition. Those junk lawn mower attachments like Lowes sells don't count either.

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #2  
Post hole digger, Landplane, chipper, rear blade and a Shredder. 5 total.
Forgot Backhoe and FEL and Grapple and forks

Last edited:
   / How many implements/ attachments do you own? #3  
New Idea disc mower, Farm King RFM, Woods RC, JD back hoe, 60" box blade, 72" grader blade, 5.5' cultivator, 7' heavy harrow, 6' light harrow, 12' sprayer, 42' sprayer, 59" front blower, 72" bucket, 60" bucket, 46" grapple, pallet forks, 2-row no-till planter, trailer mover,

That makes 18.

Forgot the PHD and the pull combine - 20.

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #4  
Never enough. I'm always looking for the next "needed" attachment.

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own?
   / How many implements/ attachments do you own? #6  
Well without owning a tractor..... :laughing: Lots and lots of carpentry "atttachments".

I know, I know...doesn't count. I'm still dreamin' about a tractor, it'll have to wait. I've had an "elbow" inssue ("tennis elbow" or similar) that just won't go away after more than a year, so the expensive "toys" have to wait. :(

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #8  
2 EA - 5 Ft Box Blades, 6 Ft Blade, 6 Ft Woods RD Mower, 4 ft Rotary Tiller, 6 Ft Brush hog, Woods BH650 Backhoe, 2 EA FEL (one for both tractors), 5 Ft Kubota Belly Mower, 4 Ft Brush Hog, and a Carry All. Oh yeah almost forgot my home made trailer mover that I made today.. :laughing::laughing:

/ How many implements/ attachments do you own? #9  
It's after midnight, and I'm not going out with the flashlight to count. But from what I can remember...

Hay equipment: drum type mower, rake, tedder, round baler, two sets of forks and a wagon.

Mowers: 6' bush hog, 42" bush hog and 6' RFM.

Tilling and dirt equipment: 3 plow bottom plow, 2 plow bottom plow, single disc type plow, 8' disc, 5' pto tiller, 2 row cultivator w/ sweeps, 1 row cultivator, middle buster, root rake, 2 row planter, 1 row planter, 2 box-blades, grader blade, drag scoop, trailer mounted backhoe, post hole diggers.

Corn equipment: gravity flow trailer and corn elevator.

That would be 28. I didn't realize there were so many. There are several more that don't work right now, but that could be fixed if I decided to do it. I'm sure that I forgot some of it. But as you can see, we used to farm.

Last edited:
   / How many implements/ attachments do you own? #10  
Not sure I am qualified to post here... only got three. BH, blade, and rake.