How long do I have to wait

/ How long do I have to wait
I got mine from Titan Attachments. They work fine. I added a couple d-rings to the frame.

The ones you got from Titan, are the the ones you clamp on to the bucket?

/ How long do I have to wait #12  
The entire global supply chain has been disrupted due to covid. Hang tight, you'll get your tractor soon enough.
Try buying a machine tool right now. I sold one of ours to a desperate company because the delivery date for a new one was a year from now.

/ How long do I have to wait #13  
The ones you got from Titan, are the the ones you clamp on to the bucket?

No, they are skid steer adapter model. I'd be afraid of bending my bucket with the clamp-on type. The bucket one's are okay for moving brush and light loads. Depends on your needs.

/ How long do I have to wait
No, they are skid steer adapter model. I'd be afraid of bending my bucket with the clamp-on type. The bucket one's are okay for moving brush and light loads. Depends on your needs.

Can you tell me what is needed for the skid steer adapter type? I’m new at this.

/ How long do I have to wait #15  
Bought a set of SSQAvpallet forks from my LS tractor dealer. Bought them sight unseen and totally ignorant. He said they’re 4000 lb rated. Tractor loader is rated 2000+ so I figured I would be fine. Used them hard for a while breaking up brush piles and moving logs. Ended up poking logs and branches through the brick stop and bending some of the support frame of holding the adjustable forks. So the forks no longer are on the same horizontal plane. Obviously I exceeded some rating! Now I use it primarily to move pallets with light loads and it serves me well.
Turns out it’s a Titan attachment... next time I’ll research what I’m buying more carefully and treat it more kindly.
A lot of sarcasm in this post but I have learned a lot since then. Good luck on your decision.

/ How long do I have to wait #16  
I think with the list of things I have planned, it will need a 50 hour service within a week of getting it. This is my first tractor. My wife was quite hesitant on the purchase because she thinks I will use it to go to the mail box every day. I assured her that it will not be it痴 sole purpose. Any recommendations on pallet forks?

Congrats on your new tractor!!!!

As mentioned, patience is a virtue. We've all been there.

I find it very amusing that you said "she thinks I will use it to go to the mail box every day. I assured her that it will not be it's sole purpose." :D

/ How long do I have to wait #17  
Perhaps a better question is: how long does it take for LS TO upgrade their website to show off their new Mt 357? Can稚 get any data on it...

/ How long do I have to wait #18  
Due to the people's response to the pandemic (using it as an excuse not to do work, even from home), their website is not getting any updates. :p

/ How long do I have to wait #19  
Can you tell me what is needed for the skid steer adapter type? I知 new at this.

I'm not that familiar with the MT125. Does it come with Skid Steer Style Adaptor on the loader from the factory?

If so, You'd be looking at something like this Pallet Fork Attachment with 2-in Trailer Receiver Hitch

You want to somewhat match the capacity of your loader to the forks and adaptor. If you go with forks and an adaptor that are much bigger than required for your tractor, you'll be giving up lifting capacity due to the weight of the forks and adaptor plate.

/ How long do I have to wait #20  
Due to the people's response to the pandemic (using it as an excuse not to do work, even from home), their website is not getting any updates. :p

I wish! Been working more hours in the last six months than the prior entire year. Some industries have gotten nutty busy.

Hope machine is delivered soon!