How long do I have to wait

/ How long do I have to wait
So after a lot of research on subcompacts, I bought a MT125. Unfortunately it’s been over a week and it hasn’t arrived yet. This is the first time I purchased something without seeing and touching it. The dealer is about 20 miles from me and the next one after that is 75 miles. Neither had any in stock. I watched a lot of You tube videos it and read a lot of reviews. All I can do now is work on my growing list of projects I will use it for. Anyone else waiting.

Update: It is 30 September and still no tractor. Dealer sent me a message that it should be here Tuesday, the 6th of October. The delay is caused by lack of backhoes. They keep running out. It is coming with a LL1101 loader. What is the difference between the Ll1100 and the LL1101? I’m still thing about buying some bolt on fork for moving around tree limbs. Nothing real heavy.

/ How long do I have to wait #22  
The LL1101 is a tad bigger. Not much difference really. Looks like it is a few inches longer, which gives it more reach, a fraction deeper digging, less lift capacity (its farther out), and more weight.
Capture.JPG

Update: It is 30 September and still no tractor. Dealer sent me a message that it should be here Tuesday, the 6th of October. The delay is caused by lack of backhoes. They keep running out. It is coming with a LL1101 loader. What is the difference between the Ll1100 and the LL1101? I’m still thing about buying some bolt on fork for moving around tree limbs. Nothing real heavy.

Finally got my Mt 125. I have to say for a small tractor, it is a beast.

/ How long do I have to wait #25  
How many TOTAL trips to the mailbox.....so far?

Actually I never made it to the mailbox. I was digging out a berm because I have a backyard flooding issue. I broke through on one side (dry side). And got stuck on the other side (low and wet side). Buried all four wheels. I call it a beast because. I used the front end loader to raise the front wheels out of the mud and the back hoe and outriggers to raise the rear wheels. I put a 8 foot 4x6 under the wheels and drove right out. I’ll check the mail with it Tuesday.

/ How long do I have to wait #27  
As reference point, my MT342 w/BH took exactly one month for delivery to Montana (Sept 4 to Oct 4)

/ How long do I have to wait #28  
Any pics? .... congrats on finally getting it!

/ How long do I have to wait #29  
It took over a month to get mine. Its COVID that is putting everything behind. Tractors, autos, supplies, lumber, .. its all impacted pretty bad. I traded in my XR4140hc for the new MT342 Cab S-HST.

My dealer said they are seeing more sales than normal and that is also adding to the backup of supply.

If you want to see it, I made a video: NEW LS Tractor MT342 Overview - YouTube

Finally got my Mt 125. I have to say for a small tractor, it is a beast.

I put my little beast to work this week. I actually pulled I large stump. I dug it up and used my forks to lift and move it to my burn pile. IMG_0625.JPG