How long do I have to wait

/ How long do I have to wait #1  

jdeilus

Silver Member
Tractor
LS MT 125 (still waiting for delivery)
So after a lot of research on subcompacts, I bought a MT125. Unfortunately it’s been over a week and it hasn’t arrived yet. This is the first time I purchased something without seeing and touching it. The dealer is about 20 miles from me and the next one after that is 75 miles. Neither had any in stock. I watched a lot of You tube videos it and read a lot of reviews. All I can do now is work on my growing list of projects I will use it for. Anyone else waiting.

/ How long do I have to wait #2  
I'm not waiting, but when I ordered my tractor, had to wait for it to arrive from North Carolina. It took about 3 weeks. And it was a long 3 weeks. Took even longer for ME to get it because I asked for the dealer to add a few things, like filled tires. Didnt take too much longer though.

Patience is a virtue.

/ How long do I have to wait #3  
There is a shortage of SCUTs and CUTs almost everywhere, so yes, it may take a while. Just be patient. :thumbsup:

/ How long do I have to wait #4  
I know my dealer is showing in stock on a package deal. I think he is selling at least one about every 2 weeks. He also handles LS and selling more of the larger tractors. But still compact. Maybe it will be soon. Best of luck.

/ How long do I have to wait #5  
It should say, he also sales Branson, Selling all sizes of LS, but mostly smaller Branson.

/ How long do I have to wait
I think with the list of things I have planned, it will need a 50 hour service within a week of getting it. This is my first tractor. My wife was quite hesitant on the purchase because she thinks I will use it to go to the mail box every day. I assured her that it will not be it’s sole purpose. Any recommendations on pallet forks?

/ How long do I have to wait #7  
Dealer in our are have low stock most common models,heard some customer waiting 2-4 weeks and if special order your going to wear holes in your sockets from pacing.

/ How long do I have to wait
Dealer in our are have low stock most common models,heard some customer waiting 2-4 weeks and if special order your going to wear holes in your sockets from pacing.

Thanks Thomas

I’m retired, so I hardly wear socks. But I’ll pace a little more.

/ How long do I have to wait #9  
Not just tractors are in short supply. Go to home depot and look at electrical breakers....shelves empty. Generac whole house generators are 120 days out.

/ How long do I have to wait #10  
I think with the list of things I have planned, it will need a 50 hour service within a week of getting it. This is my first tractor. My wife was quite hesitant on the purchase because she thinks I will use it to go to the mail box every day. I assured her that it will not be it’s sole purpose. Any recommendations on pallet forks?

I got mine from Titan Attachments. They work fine. I added a couple d-rings to the frame.