How Do I Report To A Moderator?

/ How Do I Report To A Moderator? #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
Browsing through the classifieds, i see that TBN is allowing SCAM ADS !! We as members have been disciplined for linking other web sites, allegedly to protect members from fraud, however it appears TBN now allows scam ads in its own classifieds. TBN....... please police your own classifieds !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thank you !!!!!

The ad in question is for a Kubota B7500 with backhoe selling for $2900

/ How Do I Report To A Moderator? #2  
The moderators cannot "moderate" the CLASSIFIEDS. The best thing is to send a PM to Muhammad and I can assure you that he'll remove the scams as soon as he knows about them. I very, very seldom look at the classifieds myself, but in this case, I see the same seller has 4 scams listed. So I'm notifying Muhammad myself.

/ How Do I Report To A Moderator?
Thanks Bird ! I didn't know what the process was. These scam ads are everywhere, i was surprised to see them here on TBN too. It looks like they have been up for a while....... i certainly hope no one here was ripped off.

/ How Do I Report To A Moderator? #4  
Thanks, those ads have been removed and the user banned.

ATTENTION TBN : You have more scam ads in your classifieds ! $2900.00 Tractors........ beware !

/ How Do I Report To A Moderator? #6  
Ductape said:
ATTENTION TBN : You have more scam ads in your classifieds ! $2900.00 Tractors........ beware !

If you had sent a private message to Muhammad, he'd have gotten it quicker, and if you found a scam in the classifieds, it would have helped if you'd told us where. Of course, as I've told you before, the moderators cannot do anything about it, but Muhammad will as soon as he knows about it.

Muhammad will only have to look for several $2900 ads in a row..... all different tractors, same scam price ! Those scammers are persistant !! :mad:

/ How Do I Report To A Moderator? #8  
I deleted those, too. Thanks.