How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to?

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #21  
1. I'm on the mobile version, I don't see a "Mark all forums read" option - edit: just found how

2. I don't also see a "view desktop version"

3. But more importantly, I'm always brought to the first post of a thread, even if I've just read all posts of that thread. When a new post comes in and I select the thread, I'm brought to the first post and not the first UNREAD
- edit: found that one too. Need to select the time of the last post, not the title of the post. - Edit the edit: Well, not really. It goes to the LAST post, not last UNREAD :(

Last edited:
   / How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to?
By the way, not saying the New is worse than the Old, but without an owner's manual it's been really, really difficult to navigate.

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #23  
I just go to the last page of a thread I'm following. Once I've caught up that last page or two future visits will take me to where I left off again, just like in the past. By today the 'My Home' button is back (vs 'Watched').

By the way, other good things with the upgrade. One I LOVE is the "Good Post" option. SOOOO many times I have just wanted to say "Yup" but didn't want to actually make a post. This is a Great Addition.

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #26  
By the way, other good things with the upgrade. One I LOVE is the "Good Post" option. SOOOO many times I have just wanted to say "Yup" but didn't want to actually make a post. This is a Great Addition.
Yup!

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #27  
I do intend to create some explainer videos but we have been plugging holes since Saturday. Once the dust settles we'll make them.

Things look to be back to normal, with some pluses. Thanks!