How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to?

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #11  
You guys need to click mark forums read and it will restart the unread counts.

Unfortunately we weren't able to carry over which threads were read vs unread.

I recommend you click mark forums read and then everything new from that point forward will automatically jump to, or you can click on "jump to new" at the top of a thread.

The functionality is the same as the old software once you mark everything read.
I tried that, did not work.

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #12  
Was not working for me before, just now tried it and it is working on the New Posts list.

Not working on Watched Threads :cry:

Last edited:
   / How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #13  
Was not working for me before, just now tried it and it is working on the New Posts list.

Not working on Watched Threads :cry:
Did you wait for a new post? The thread will be highlighted in yellow when there are new posts.

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #14  
Well I'm going out for awhile and wait until you guys play the game. I do not like gaming. Have something good then hey it's game time.

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #15  
Did you wait for a new post? The thread will be highlighted in yellow when there are new posts.
The new threads are yellow, but the old threads don't go away.

There are 222 pages of old threads:

watched..JPG
watched..JPG

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #16  
First click on "find threads", then click on "watched threads", the yellow ones have new posts.

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #17  
   / How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #18  
   / How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to? #19  
First click on "find threads", then click on "watched threads", the yellow ones have new posts.
Or just click "Watched":

watched.JPG

/ How do I look at the first unread response to threads I've subscribed to?
You guys need to click mark forums read and it will restart the unread counts.

Unfortunately we weren't able to carry over which threads were read vs unread.

I recommend you click mark forums read and then everything new from that point forward will automatically jump to, or you can click on "jump to new" at the top of a thread.

The functionality is the same as the old software once you mark everything read.
Okedoke, will try it. Thanks.