Hot dog bun rant

/ Hot dog bun rant #52  
what a poor idea, did that once, if I had only known what it was...
Never heard of that before. Agree it doesn't seem like the best idea putting it all in a potato chip bag though I have done something similar using a bowl.

/ Hot dog bun rant #53  
Never heard of that before. Agree it doesn't seem like the best idea putting it all in a potato chip bag though I have done something similar using a bowl.
They make them around here and call them Frito pie. Basically open a bag of Fritos and pour in chile sauce and melted cheese. You eat them with a fork or spoon.

/ Hot dog bun rant #54  
We had a hotdog dinner yesterday, home made of course. With the extra chili and mustard ... yummy! My wife doesn't like those kind of dinners, cause she is trying to lose weight and even decided to buy wegovy online, but there is nothing she can do. Me and kids love it so much, we can refuse having something like that once a week at least.

Last edited:
   / Hot dog bun rant #55  
We had a hotdog dinner yesterday, home made of course. With the extra chili and mustard ... yummy!
Nice! Now I'm going to have to have us some "chili dogs"!

/ Hot dog bun rant #56  
I pounded down a couple hot dogs, a soft pretzel and a half bag of popcorn at the ballgame tonight. Then watched my grandson hit a grandslam ⚾

/ Hot dog bun rant #58  
We had a hotdog dinner yesterday, home made of course. With the extra chili and mustard ... yummy!

Home made hot dogs? That's awesome; the best hot dogs I've had came from a local sausage place and they were amazing.

I pounded down a couple hot dogs, a soft pretzel and a half bag of popcorn at the ballgame tonight. Then watched my grandson hit a grandslam ⚾

That sounds like a good time.

/ Hot dog bun rant #59  
Even here in New England they can be hard to find. Some stores carry them, others not.
At least they seem to be more accurately sliced than the "other" kind.
I had this hot dog on Sunday, the bun was excellent

hotdog.jpg

/ Hot dog bun rant
I bought a pack of Dietz & Watson natural casing dogs yesterday. I love a good dog, now and then.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

1999 Freightliner FLD120 Tender Truck (A33113)
1999 Freightliner...
1970 DODGE 100 PICKUP, S/N D14AEU142751. 318 V8 GAS ENG, 3 ON TREE TRANS, OD READS 86817 MILES, (A34808)
1970 DODGE 100...
1031 R15 JOHN DEERE GATWING MOWER W/540 PTO S/N:1P00R15EHKC00164 (A34733)
1031 R15 JOHN...
2015 Peterbilt 579 Mid Rise Sleeper Haul Truck (A34033)
2015 Peterbilt 579...
Sany 24" Bucket for Excavator SY75/SY80/SY95 and Backhoe SLB95 (A34573)
Sany 24" Bucket...
JOHN DEERE 1410 12' GRAIN DRILL, S/N 001025M (A34808)
JOHN DEERE 1410...