Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind!

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #3  
FoxNews is FoxNews ...is NOT NEWS

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #4  
FoxNews is FoxNews ...is NOT NEWS

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I find Fox News to be more news and less biased than some other networks.

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #5  
weather patterns are changing, been noticing it for at least 10 years, has everyone guessing I suppose.

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #6  
I noticed the same thing- the weather is not the same what it used to be in last 10-20 years.

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #7  
Guess? Yes! The earth axis in 2012 will come to the end of it's cycle of tilting and will start swinging back, starting a new cycle...About globle warming that all the people have been making money on is about 99% bs. Just another way to get our money. There isn't one thing they can do to stop it.
Yes there will be another ice age a very long long time from now.

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #8  
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I find Fox News to be more news and less biased than some other networks.
I'll second that!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #9  

I will agree that they are all biased.
As to how much any one of them appears to be biased probably depends on how closely our own bias matches theirs - or not (-:

Through rose colored or blue tinged spectacles, few of us have CLEAR vision.

/ Hot Cold Hot Cold. Will you scientist make up your mind! #10  
Guess? Yes! The earth axis in 2012 will come to the end of it's cycle of tilting and will start swinging back, starting a new cycle...About globle warming that all the people have been making money on is about 99% bs. Just another way to get our money. There isn't one thing they can do to stop it.
Yes there will be another ice age a very long long time from now.

Is this change of tilt in any way connected to the North American election cycle ?
Do you expect the sea ice to return to Alaska ?
Will the glaciers just suddenly "grow" again ?

I expect answers of 3 times "No".
(-: