Hobart Plasma Cutters, Good or Bad?

/ Hobart Plasma Cutters, Good or Bad? #11  
I just received my new, purchased on Ebay a new Hypertherm 45. Great deal at about $1500. I purchased a Hypertherm 45 after many searches and a desire to be made in the USA.
I wired my garage over the weekend, but have yet to use the unit. I always try to buy "made in the USA," even though the cost may be a little more. I'm planning of all the things that I can do, but perhaps I now need to now upgrade my very trusty, never failed Lincoln 125.
regards,
Steve

45 is a nice machine:thumbsup: i had a chance to buy one at a auction. still kicking myself that i didnt go higher:mad:

Nade in the Us never hurts either.:)

/ Hobart Plasma Cutters, Good or Bad?
As far as the Everlast, a lot of unit can be bought for under 1000.00 enough to cut almost 1.5 inches.:thumbsup:

One of the reasons I'm looking at the Hobart is that TSC has 0% intrest every now and then so I would just use my card to purchase it as dropping $500 - $1500 at one time on something isn't really feasible. I probably won't get anything anytime soon as working 40+ hours a week, school 20-30 hours a week and remodling a house at the same time, I figure I can wait on the plasma cutter.

Although if I did get it, I'm pretty sure I would be trying to use it any free time I had. :D