Help with annoying problem

/ Help with annoying problem #12  
Just saw this post. I had this happen today. Read the manual, and It appears to be some sort of safety switch in the seat that will cause this. Turning the engine off and then back on re sets the switch.
I have had my tractor a couple years and just had this happen.

/ Help with annoying problem #13  
Just saw this post. I had this happen today. Read the manual, and It appears to be some sort of safety switch in the seat that will cause this. Turning the engine off and then back on re sets the switch.
Actually if you're quick enough you can cycle the key to off and back on and not need to start it again. All that does is put the trans back into the programmed default starting gear

/ Help with annoying problem #14  
Actually if you're quick enough you can cycle the key to off and back on and not need to start it again. All that does is put the trans back into the programmed default starting gear
I was in the field when it happened to me. I had no idea what to do. I just thought, let me turn it off and back on and see what happens LOL.
When I got back to the house, I pulled out the manual and found where it has this switch.

It also states it doesn't work to by pass this switch.
This is straight from the manual : ''if you try to bypass the safety switch wiring, after a set period of time, the tractor will shut down and not operate''

/ Help with annoying problem #15  
I was in the field when it happened to me. I had no idea what to do. I just thought, let me turn it off and back on and see what happens LOL.
When I got back to the house, I pulled out the manual and found where it has this switch.

It also states it doesn't work to by pass this switch.
This is straight from the manual : ''if you try to bypass the safety switch wiring, after a set period of time, the tractor will shut down and not operate''
Then the question is, had you got out of the tractor when you were in the field? Because if you get off the seat while driving🙈it keeps going but has an alarm to alert the "idiot"

/ Help with annoying problem #16  
Sure wonder if the original poster still likes his McCormick or if he's still trying to fix his issue.....

/ Help with annoying problem
Hi Kenmac, Did you manage to get the problem sorted ? Im still stop-starting. Cheers

/ Help with annoying problem #18  
Hi Kenmac, Did you manage to get the problem sorted ? Im still stop-starting. Cheers
Did you already try the holding front button on shifter and upshifting to bring it back into gear without success? Shuttle needs to be in neutral position

/ Help with annoying problem
Yes but unfortunately that did not help, Thanks for the tip though

/ Help with annoying problem #20  
I guess I'd wonder if you operator presence seat switch is acting up. No error codes on dash?