Help - Question on 2000 Troy-Bilt Horse?

/ Help - Question on 2000 Troy-Bilt Horse? #1  

DCRanger

Tractor
John Deere 1025R
I got a lead on a used 2000 Troy-Bilt Horse with the 8HP Kohler Engine with electric start, new battery, engine guard, one owner, very clean. Can anyone tell me if this is the old Garden Way Horse or the newer MTD-made version? Thanks.

/ Help - Question on 2000 Troy-Bilt Horse? #2  
I believe that 2000 was still the original design from Troy Bilt. It was about then that MTD bought them, but the tillers were still made in the same place, at least for a while. This should be the model that the tiller section comes off of so you can add other attachments (Log splitter, generator, etc.).

/ Help - Question on 2000 Troy-Bilt Horse?
I believe that 2000 was still the original design from Troy Bilt. It was about then that MTD bought them, but the tillers were still made in the same place, at least for a while. This should be the model that the tiller section comes off of so you can add other attachments (Log splitter, generator, etc.).

Thank you. Good to know. I actually found another one, late '90s in better shape. So I know it will definitely be a GW/Troy-Bilt.

/ Help - Question on 2000 Troy-Bilt Horse?
My new tiller. Bought off Craigslist today. This is not the same year 2000 model I originally was considering.

Can somebody please help me determine the year it was made? Serial# 0950357 with the Kohler Command 8HP.

Thanks.
Troy Bilt Horse 3.jpgTroy-Bilt Horse 1.jpg