Help Please!Please!

/ Help Please!Please! #21  
Gordon - It's an upscale brimmed hat a lot of nautical types swear by. I got one as a gift and have gotten kind of attached to it. http://www.tilley.com

Mark

/ Help Please!Please! #22  
Billc - Thanks!!! A privlege to be honored, but less so than being part of the great board, as you put it.

Mark

/ Help Please!Please! #23  
That's a new one to me, too, Mark. Never heard of a Tilley hat before. Believe I like my Stetson better, although what I wear most is one of the many baseball or "gimmee" caps I have./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Help Please!Please! #24  
Thanks for the link Mark a picture is worth a thousand words. I've seen a ton of these I used to work at a marina and never knew what the proper name was for them. R/V owners like them as well. For now I think I'll stick with my ballcaps unless the wife gets me one for christmas.
Gordon

/ Help Please!Please! #25  
Well Bird there is a first time for everything and now I can say I know what a tilley is. Live and learn /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ Help Please!Please! #26  
MARK , Do you sip champaign cocktails while wearing your tilley /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Help Please!Please! #27  
Easy, guys, easy! Upscale or not, it makes a good tractoring hat!

Bird - If I had a Stetson, I'd wear it, too. But I don't - I have a Tilley.

Stvman - No, but I occasionally have a beer while wearing my Tilley...

Mark

/ Help Please!Please! #28  
Tilley Hat, heck Ive bought the adventure shorts. They have a great product. So, when I finally purchase the tractor of my dreams...Ill know someone else has a tilley hat and maybe the shorts to boot. These are really great times...what a discussion.

/ Help Please!Please! #29  
MarkC,

I have a whole new picture of you in my mind now! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Is that imported beer that you drink while you wear it?

I've been looking for a hat that covers the back of my neck, that's where I get the sunburn, looks like the tilley would do the trick. The one I saw on the website that would work best is $57, that's about one sixth of a canopy! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Help Please!Please! #30  
JimBinMI - I don't mind pretty much any beer when it's hot (the weather, that is). But I have to confess I have a definite preference for English and microbrew ales.

The hats are a little expensive, but they have two advantages a canopy doesn't: 1) They're closer to your head, so they do a little better job keeping the sun off you when the sun is low. 2) The go where you go.

Mark