Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #11  
OK so we know it is not a 2610. It is either a 2360, 2460 (which are the same thing, except for pump tuning) or a 2510 with the larger displacement engine. Only problem is, I don't know how to break it down further. They all look exactly alike. Obviously decals on both sides of the hood are missing. Perhaps contact Long tractor parts and see what you can learn from them.

Spare Parts for Your Long Tractor | LongParts.com

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #12  
The best way to identify it is by part # on data plate on injector pump.

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #13  
Ziggys37, I have a 2510 with a serial number not far from yours. Not sure if it helps identify your model. This thread is quite old but thought I'd throw this in anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210519-075402_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-075402_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
   / Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #14  
Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm totally confused about my Long tractor. The decal on the front says it's a 2360. The model number on the transmission tag says 2051, Ser#35005902. The engine Serial # is 363774 I think. It's stamped in a little plate, poorly.
I have a plate on the side of the bracket that is for the roof, over the driver. This is attached to the fender on the right side, it has all kinds of numbers and stuff. No manufacture date or Serial number.
I just recently purchased it and need to get parts for the front wheel drive.
It runs great, a 3 cylinder diesel, has a front loader (Long Agribusiness 5300)
I did get an owners manual with it when I purchased the tractor, but I'm not sure that it is totally correct for my tractor. You can buy most anything....
I'm just getting to know the thing and what I have doesn't always line up to what the manual says or shows.