Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #1  

ziggys37

Tractor
MF 135 and a Long
I just bought a Long tractor. The only decals on the hood just say Long. I did find a tag with a serial number and model number 2053. I have searched the internet but haven't been able to cross reference this to a model number from Long. I would guess it to be around 40 HP. It has a Long FEL mounted on it. It has flat fenders with a ROPS. It has a high and low shift lever and 4 forward gears and a reverse. The muffler is mounted through the hood. Any help identifying this tractor would be greatly appreciated.

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #2  
pictures? could be a 445, or a 460. These seem to be the most numerous.

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania
I have tried that. I can't find a cross reference for the model number in the serial number tag.
Here are some pics
IMG_0106[1].JPGIMG_0109[1].JPGIMG_0105[1].JPGIMG_0111[1].JPGIMG_0113[1].JPGIMG_0110[1].JPGIMG_0114[1].JPG

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #5  
I had one of them. It is either a 2360 (36 horse) a 2460 (46 horsepower) or 2510 (51 horsepower) Possibly a 2610

In any case it is one of those series of tractors. They were from the 90's and sold by Long from Tarboro NC and made in Romania. I put a lot of hours on mine.

/ Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #6  
   / Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #7  
If you determine it is a Long 2360 PM me and I will e-mail you a wiring diagram if you want it. It came from a 2360 manual when I was working on a friends 2360.

I have attached a picture of my friends 2360, that is the only picture I have. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• long2360.JPG
    long2360.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,160
   / Help identifying a Long tractor built in Romania #8  
Lets start by telling us how many cylinders it has. This will narrow it down somewhat. Is it 3 or 4 cylinders? (look at the injector lines).

I had one of them. It is either a 2360 (36 horse) a 2460 (46 horsepower) or 2510 (51 horsepower) Possibly a 2610

In any case it is one of those series of tractors. They were from the 90's and sold by Long from Tarboro NC and made in Romania. I put a lot of hours on mine.

From the pictures I found I was narrowing it down to one of these. I'll check the number of cylinders this evening. Thanks.

It is a 3 cylinder.