Hello from North Central Louisiana!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #11  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana!
A tractor with loader and a six ft bush hog will fill up a 20' trailer. You may could put the tiller under the loader at the front, but then your load adjustment for your trailer weight may be dicey for a half ton truck. I'm 20 miles north of LA and I'm careful about going there because of state trooper pressure. I've seen some high dollar tickets come from there. Five thousand dollar tickets. So, be careful.
That’s good information to listen to 4-sure! I do try to follow the letter of the law & cross the T’s & dot the I’s completely to keep what little I have in my pocket not the states. Plus the rules are there to protect you, your tractor & the truck & trailer as well as the public driving at the same time. knowing the laws for hauling equipment is most important!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana!
Well I've tried out my new John Deere 4044M tractor with my 6½' HD Disc plowing & hipped some rows up with my HD single row 3-blade hipper. Both were pulled by this 44hp tractor like they were part of the tractor and the rows hipped up were nice and straight. Best of all the tractor ran straight & was not pulled wherever the hipper wanted to go left or right like happened using the smaller JD 3035D tractor. I also had water & Antifreeze added to the rear tires and think that helps a lot as well as the weight of a bigger tractor.
In the picture of the tractor rear you can see I added to the 3-pt Top & Tilt cylinders and I'm so pleased that I did. Hooking up to an implement is easy with the I-match Quick Hitch system tho with the Top & Tilt(T&T), hook-up is even easier as you can move the top link & reach the implement! Box blading & using a rear Dirt Blade with the T&T makes working dirt so much faster & easier likely performing work in half the time it would take without it. Not having to get on & off constantly to change the blade angles absolutely saves lots of time!
To conclude I just love this tractor. Scooping a bucket of dirt from a stockpile goes without having to back up to lift the bucket out of the pile because the FEL is strong whereas I had to back up to lift the bucket with the 35hp tractor. There's plenty of room around the seat to place your feet and I'm not cramped for space or leg room anywhere which makes for a comfortable ride.

On top of a very nice tractor I had a great salesman that got me what I wanted without my having to ask over & over and he sent many different quotes on tractors to make sure I got the tractor and the implements that I wanted. Goldman Equipment out of Bossier City Louisiana has a great salesman in Haidon Saltzman as he went above & beyond to provide everything I desired in a tractor that will likely be with me for a lifetime!

Should you have a questions about my John Deere tractor or implements shoot it to me! Or you can buy one by contacting Haidon Saltzman @ Goldman Equip on Facebook!

Attachments

• KIMG1981.JPG
    KIMG1981.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • KIMG1971.JPG
    KIMG1971.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
  • KIMG1983.JPG
    KIMG1983.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • KIMG1974.JPG
    KIMG1974.JPG