Hello from North Central Louisiana!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #1  

LaRenegade

Tractor
Ford
I've been receiving news from this forum and now my first post. I'm trading up as you always want more power when you buy a compact tractor and I'm staying with the Green Machine line and adding implements such as grapple, hydraulic auger and hydraulic remotes to work all the bells & whistles that run the price up but get the job done better. Hopefully I will have all I need to work my property & perform work for others when available. Thanks out to all ahead of time for any assistance needed that you may have experience that I don't. Look forward to many discussions & learning from all members!

I'm anxiously awaiting delivery this week of my new John Deere 44M to get ground ready to plant. Needing a trailer for the tractor and a couple of implements and contemplating what size & length I need. Prefer to leave one implement attached, say 6' bush hog to tractor and need room for a tiller, or 3-pt 6½' disc on trailer. I will be pulling with a F150 at this time so it's bumper pull. What size trailer works for you that know?

Thanks for any help with this!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #2  
I've been receiving news from this forum and now my first post. I'm trading up as you always want more power when you buy a compact tractor and I'm staying with the Green Machine line and adding implements such as grapple, hydraulic auger and hydraulic remotes to work all the bells & whistles that run the price up but get the job done better. Hopefully I will have all I need to work my property & perform work for others when available. Thanks out to all ahead of time for any assistance needed that you may have experience that I don't. Look forward to many discussions & learning from all members!

I'm anxiously awaiting delivery this week of my new John Deere 44M to get ground ready to plant. Needing a trailer for the tractor and a couple of implements and contemplating what size & length I need. Prefer to leave one implement attached, say 6' bush hog to tractor and need room for a tiller, or 3-pt 6½' disc on trailer. I will be pulling with a F150 at this time so it's bumper pull. What size trailer works for you that know?

Thanks for any help with this!
Welcome to the forum!! John Deere 4044M?

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #4  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #5  
Glad ya joined.

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #6  
A tractor with loader and a six ft bush hog will fill up a 20' trailer. You may could put the tiller under the loader at the front, but then your load adjustment for your trailer weight may be dicey for a half ton truck. I'm 20 miles north of LA and I'm careful about going there because of state trooper pressure. I've seen some high dollar tickets come from there. Five thousand dollar tickets. So, be careful.

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #7  
Welcome! We want pictures of the Deere when you take delivery!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana! #8  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new tractor!

/ Hello from North Central Louisiana!
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.
Thank ya mate! Hope all is well down your way. Just had my new Green Machine delivered & made a pass around the place to try the new grapple out on a downed tree & now I be a smilin!
Welcome to the forum!! John Deere 4044M?
Yes indeed 4044M and how surprised i am at how much bigger it is than the 3035D. Grew up years ago on a Ford 4000 & this is much big than that as well. Now it is time to try the disc & get ready to plant.

Good to hear from you nice fellas out there, I do appreciate the welcome and hope to hear from those that know more than me in the future!