Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner.

/ Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner. #21  
I didn't get a chance to start the tractor last night as it was getting late.

I had found a manual for setting this valve but can't seem to find it again.

The two levers, positioning and feedback, both need to be connected for the spool to move. If only one is connected the internal arm just pivots.
Jeff,
per my post #18 check that banjo fitting to see if previous blocked it when he added that 45 degree fitting. If yes do not run the tractor until you get that replaced or you could and probably would be dead heading the pump over relief since that is supposed to the connection back to tank via 3 point valve for power beyond.

/ Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner.
Oldnslow,

It's my understanding the hydraulic hose (hardline on yours) is the supply line from the pump. Fluid enters the position control valve here and returns to "tank" in the rear differential. It doesn't appear the banjo bolt would be blocked.

I've got it all back together and it's working but not perfectly. I'll try adjust the linkages after supper. It raises and lowers but the positioning is off.

At what RPM does your 3PH start to move. Mine will not move at idle. I'm now thinking I didn't have to dismantle anything and just unbend the lever and idle up the engine.

My front end loader will move with the engine at idle.

Thanks for the help guys.

/ Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner. #23  
Jeff
Glad you have it functional. My 3 point works at idle.

That hard line on mine is power beyond from the loader valve to the 3 point. Yours might be different

/ Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner. #24  
Our 1st home was previously altered by a guy we referred to as "Fix it Bob". A guy with the will, but not the skill.

I am famous at home for opting out of those things I don't do well. I'd rather pay a pro than jack up something.

Sorry. I hope you can get it back in good working order.

I didnt mentioned that both brake return springs, and the neutral return spring were missing and he had bungee cords and other springs in their place. 🤣

I ordered those from the dealer and they are about a week out. In the meantime I made my own that are working well.

Someone had mentioned this earlier but I'm just checking the lines now.

Looks like my C and T lines are reversed on my loader control valve according to the loader manual. My loader control valve has a port marked T and the T line is connected to this port cut the manual says the C line should go there. T usually references the return to tank port which is what the C line is.

I can't find the port diagram for this valve block.

Attachments

• 20240406_204749.jpg
    20240406_204749.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
   / Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner. #27  
So much hackery going on in this tractor.

You may want to trace everything from the pump all the way to the rest of the system.

If those lines are indeed reversed, that means if you try to raise the 3 pt while lifting the loader, it should make the 3 pt go up. You do want to still fix those connections though.

/ Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner. #28  
C is power beyond and should go back to feed the 3pt. Likely that is your problem. But trace the lines as ptsg suggests.

Well this is unexpected. The round block feeding my loader and 3PH is not ported as I expected. I thought it was supplying fluid to the 3ph as it originally would have without the loader. The only way for it to get fluid now is if it goes through the loader valve first. The C line is not connected to the 3ph positioning valve it's connected to the rear tank as a return to tank line.
20240406_230051.jpg

Without the loader this block is passthrough from the pump to the 3PH as the parts diagram shows. It supplies the 3ph directly.

without loader.PNG

With the loader this is my routing.

power beyond.PNG

oldnslow do you have 3 lines connected to your round block or 4?

/ Hello from a new Branson 2400h owner. #30  
There is your issue with the 3 pt. Swap those lines and it should work again.

Basically the loader valve is dumping all the fluid to the tank with the joystick in the centered position.