Have I been naughty?

/ Have I been naughty? #1  

LostInTheWoods

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
I have been away from the computer for a few days, and when I come back to check for updates to a few TBN threads I was a part of, I get this meesage from one:

"To view this thread or threads in this forum your post count must be 500 or greater.

You currently have 208 posts."

I can't be a part of a thread that I was already in until I hit 500 posts?

What am I missing here?:confused:

/ Have I been naughty? #4  
If you were in the Health Insurance and Tax thread, it was moved to the Front Porch - which requires 500 posts to enter.
Dave.

/ Have I been naughty?
LOL...well, at my current rate of posting, I should catch up on the conversation in about 18 months.:laughing:

Which might be the point of it being moved...;):laughing:

/ Have I been naughty? #6  
LOL...well, at my current rate of posting, I should catch up on the conversation in about 18 months.:laughing:

You aren't missing much :laughing:

As I understand the Front Porch Forum, it's a place where a little more latitude may be given on touchy subjects. I guess the theory is if a member has been around long enough to have 500 posts, they are more self-moderating, polite and able to take a punch. :p
Dave.

/ Have I been naughty? #7  

Well, it just means post more. :laughing: RaderTech knows how to post many posts in a short amount of time. I have made 100 posts in just 1 day! :shocked: :D

/ Have I been naughty? #9  
I saw that one too..

I have been a member for 5 years, but only post when I have something to actually say. Therefore I have only 360 posts and cannot continue the thread that I was reading.

Now in the 5 years this has never happened, so I figure I didn't want to read it anyway..

/ Have I been naughty?
I guess the theory is if a member has been around long enough to have 500 posts, they are more self-moderating, polite and able to take a punch. :p
Dave.

I could argue the logic behind that line of thought, but I gain far more from TBN than I'm qualified to offer on most subjects. So, I'm more than happy to play by the rules. :)