Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline?

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #11  
Saudis are cutting oil production by 1 million barrels in July.

That should wrap up the brief break from high gas prices of 2021-2022.….nice while it lasted what, maybe 6 months?

Sure do miss the $2/gallon diesel from 2020.

Cheap energy benefits all walks of life and saves all Americans so much money.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #12  
I've noticed on my drives back and forth to the farm, that they have been equalizing. Diesel prices seem to have wider range (at least along I30).

Got gas here in the city last night for $2.85. I'm heading out there in a couple of hours, so I'll try to take note of the current prices.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #13  

The median U.S. gas price is $3.39 per gallon, down 2 cents from last week and about 12 cents lower than the national average.

The median U.S. diesel price is $3.79 per gallon, unchanged from last week and about 9 cents lower than the national average for diesel.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #14  
Great, just what we need with the carbon tax going on July 1st (12 cents a L I think) as well

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #15  
Great, just what we need with the carbon tax going on July 1st (12 cents a L I think) as well
Is that nation wide or state?

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #16  

That should wrap up the brief break from high gas prices of 2021-2022.….nice while it lasted what, maybe 6 months?

Sure do miss the $2/gallon diesel from 2020.

Cheap energy benefits all walks of life and saves all Americans so much money.
Part of the reason for the production cut the Saudi's are doing is because they are buying oil and diesel on the black market from Russia. Then reselling it on the spot market.
This creates several interesting outcomes.
1. This helps Russia support thier current need for cash.
2. Europe buying oil on the spot market to meet demand as thier "green power" failure continues. Imagine European countries buying oil on the spot market to support Russia's need for cash.
3. Saudi has created a storage problem for the petroleum purchases from Russia and they need to cut production so they don't over produce thier storage capcity.
4. Main stream media advertizing the production cuts produces a psycological effect of shortages coming up and generates a price increase.

Last edited:
   / Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #19  
Just paid $3.15 for off road diesel which is less than weasel pee gasoline.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #20  
Is that nation wide or state?
I believe it is Canada wide, different amount per province I think. I don't follow politics at all, just when it costs money out of my pocket which appears to be all the time lately.