Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline?

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #71  
a gallon in the truck to flush the ethanol from the hose, then 3 gallons in the fuel can for my outboard.
I wish, can't get actual gas here anywhere now.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline?
Now that surprises me. Around here, the fueling stations have 3 hoses...one for diesel, one for the gas with ethanol, and one for the e-free gasoline.
Very few stations here are like that. More often they are putting non-ethanol in the tanks which used to hold premium. There is one station which has new pumps and a separate hose but for some reason their card reader isn’t hooked up so you have to go in and prepay.

I don’t prepay for gas unless I messed up and have to put $5.00 in to get me to a pump where I can fill it.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #73  
For weeks diesel and gas have been about the same or diesel being less. Now diesel is about 50 cents more a gallon.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #74  
Our diesel went up CAN 0.03.1L and gas down CAN$0.05Lin NS as of Aug-25-23
Gas CAN$ 1.831L = US$ 5.10 a US gallon
Diesel CAN$1.989L = US$ 5.52 a US gallon

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #75  
I have not seen diesel prices near, much less under, gas prices in many, many years. Diesel did go up last week, seems like it had gotten under $4 a gallon but it was up around $4.30 early in the week. Seems like diesel was at least 50 cents more than gas but I did not really pay attention to the gas price. With the price of fuel, the price of diesel trucks, and added complexity, I won't be replacing my a diesel truck with another diesel.

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #76  
Middle TN. area

Reg. Unleaded 3.28

Diesel 3.88

/ Have diesel prices dropped below that of gasoline? #77  
Paid more attention to the price of gas vs diesel and across many different stations, diesel was 70 cents more than gas. :confused: