Have BCS Snowblower for Trade

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #1  

wstr75

Gold Member
I live in central NC and we seldom see snow. This is a newer three dog coupling snow blower that had minimal use. If interested, let me know what BCS related stuff you have to swap. Stuff of interest to me are large wheels, blade, cultivators, cart and would put down additional $$ for a more valuable implement that I don't currently have. Hope this type of message is ok to post here.
Bill in NC

Last edited:
   / Have BCS Snowblower for Trade
102 views means folks have some interest. Maybe you have nothing to trade but are interested in having a snowblower. If so, send me a message and we will work out a fair deal to all concerned. Shipping should not be a problem as I can put the implement on a pallet and ship via best/lowest cost way. If interested, I will send pictures.
Thanks,
Bill in NC

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #3  
Some more details about your snowblower may help get some replies. For instance, if it is a rear pull 6.5' or greater, fairly heavy blower with hydraulic shoot rotation, then I'd like to come pick it up :)

If it's something else, then it's worth very little to Me, but someone else may be interested, point is, we don't really know what you have so how do we go about making offers?

A picture would really be helpful in a thread such as this.

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #4  
Some more details about your snowblower may help get some replies. For instance, if it is a rear pull 6.5' or greater, fairly heavy blower with hydraulic shoot rotation, then I'd like to come pick it up :)

If it's something else, then it's worth very little to Me, but someone else may be interested, point is, we don't really know what you have so how do we go about making offers?

A picture would really be helpful in a thread such as this.

Being that this is a 2 wheeled tractor thread and BCS snowblower, 3dog refers to the coupling to the pto, the snowblower is probably 30 inches wide or less. Not trying to be short, just pointing out some details you might have missed.

Last edited:
Piston and Milkman, thanks for the suggestions. Here are photos. I think the blower is the standard 27" width and will check it tomorrow.

BCS - a set on Flickr

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #6  
Being that this is a 2 wheeled tractor thread and BCS snowblower, 3dog refers to the coupling to the pto, the snowblower is probably 30 inches wide or less. Not trying to be short, just pointing out some details you might have missed.

That helps. I didn't realize this was a two wheeled tractor thread. When you hit the "new posts" button, it brings up threads from every section of the forum. I should have checked the forum section before posting, however, at least it got this thread going again for ya :D

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #7  
I have a BCS but I don't get considerable snow. I bet it does work well.

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #8  
My sister has been thinking of getting one, what would you want for it?
Cory

Depends. Anything to trade? Pick-up here from my place in central NC or ship on a pallet? Let me know your thoughts about those aspects and I'll get back to you via message.
Thanks,
Bill in NC

/ Have BCS Snowblower for Trade #10  
I'd pick it up, I'm in southern WV. Don't have any BCS stuff around here we don't need, not sure what it's worth either. Just thought if you want to sell it, she might be interested.
Cory