Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal
Once the walls are established, it is tough to widen it.

Hey Neighbor! I live down in Truckee. How deep are you now? I am in the "banana belt" with 3'. Show them the photos of the tunnels to the front doors......

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #33  
If you are really having problems with clogging you need to use Fluid Film in liquid form by mixing
a 50-50 mix in a new 2 gallon poly sprayer and keeping it warm in the cab to spray the chute, spout
and impeller occasionally to make it slicker and double your casting distance.

The power thing we cannot help you with until you decide to invest in a larger mule like Massey Ferguson
1100 or a John Deere 4020 with shuttle shift and creeper gearing if you intend on keeping THAT snow blower.
There are enough of the 1100's and 4020's around that are still in good shape that are still usable for your winter needs.

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #34  
90% of snow events where I’m at in the East are storms less than 12”. I assume these storms would be easily handled by most rear pull (inverted) blowers and the tractor pulling them.

…but how deep of a storm can you drive through pulling the blower? Don’t they get those huge powder events out in the Sierras?
I ran mine last year in a just short of 24" snow storm and it was not phased one bit and I did so at a speed much faster than the front mounted blower by at least 3 times.

There's this thing called plowing with the storm and it makes your life much easier if you are getting big dumps of snow. It really works well!!!

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #35  
I think that used to be a little slogan that Fisher plows used. "Plow with the storm" and it's a good rule to follow for the big ones.
We're having a nice snow right now, it's really late in the season for a nice snow. The previous snows were chitty wet snow on marginally frozen ground. We have about 8" on the ground and since I'm hard up for snow I'm going to play a little here in a minute.
"They" are calling for 10" as their high guess but the radar shows this moisture originating about 600 miles away. Like I said, I'm "jonesing" for some nice powder. 😆

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #36  
I think that used to be a little slogan that Fisher plows used. "Plow with the storm" and it's a good rule to follow for the big ones.
We're having a nice snow right now, it's really late in the season for a nice snow. The previous snows were chitty wet snow on marginally frozen ground. We have about 8" on the ground and since I'm hard up for snow I'm going to play a little here in a minute.
"They" are calling for 10" as their high guess but the radar shows this moisture originating about 600 miles away. Like I said, I'm "jonesing" for some nice powder. 😆
Yes. I do believe Fisher was using that motto but when I first started in snow removal I was clearing power substation drives. I had a route and I went from station to station in 3 towns from the first flake to the last one.

Yesterday’s storm was 6-7” and then the rain came turning it into pure slop. It’s the first time I ran the blower at the rated 540 and it never skipped a beat.
The longer I own this blower the more impressed I get with it.

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #37  
Yes. I do believe Fisher was using that motto but when I first started in snow removal I was clearing power substation drives. I had a route and I went from station to station in 3 towns from the first flake to the last one.

Yesterday’s storm was 6-7” and then the rain came turning it into pure slop. It’s the first time I ran the blower at the rated 540 and it never skipped a beat.
The longer I own this blower the more impressed I get with it.
Seems odd How come you never used the rated 540 rpm before ?

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #38  
Seems odd How come you never used the rated 540 rpm before ?
Never had to run it at 2500rpm’s. It has always thrown wet and heavy just fine. This was by far the most soaking wet snow I’ve experienced up here. My deck had over 2” of water on the bottom.
In MA is was a regular event and that blower would have been a fulltime chute jamomatic. Clogging never even entered my mind it was sending slush so far. Even the banking from the town road plow didn’t slow it down taking full 84” bites.

/ Have 2002 Kioti DK50C need bigger tractor for snow removal #39  
I'm south of him and I can attest to the pure shittyness of that snow!