Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,501  
Are the Menards brand ratcheting wrenches reversible with the flip of a toggle and slightly offset or you have to flip them over? Still remember when these ratcheting wrenches first came out or became more prevalent anyway. I really like and appreciate them, mitigating vulgar vocabulary out of my mouth for almost 20 yrs now lol.
They have a bunch of different styles, the 20 wrench kit I bought have to be flipped over to change direction but I think they also have some with the little flip lever.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,502  
I’m glad you already own plenty of wrenches, I believe most of the wrenches sold at Menards are made by the same outfit that makes the Harbor Frieght tools.
The only real reason I posted about this particular kit was because $90 seems like an almost unbelievable price for the 20 piece kit.
Could be, I have no idea. I do know the Kobalt wrenches that Lowes sells used to be Snap-On seconds. That has probably changed because that was years ago. In todays inflationary economy it is a good price.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,503  
I really like right angle drills remember when I bought my first cheap corded one it was one of those tools I wondered how I did stuff with out it, for me anyway. I can say if I wasn't so invested in DeWalt cordless tools I'd probably give hf (Bauer) a try due to yours and a few others reviews on them.
Next time I go up to Big Rapids to our property there I can swing by and let you fondle it.....:p

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,504  
Next time I go up to Big Rapids to our property there I can swing by and let you fondle it.....:p
I may let you "fondle" my dewalts 😂.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,505  
Was looking for a belt sander to sharpen disc mower blades as I’ve built up quite the stash of dull ones with lots of life left. Wanted the cheapest one that would work I could find and was looking at the central machinery 6x36 but the reviews said it didn’t have enough power, so went with the on sale bauer for not much more. Did about 70 blades (both sides so ~140 edges) and had it running for several hours yesterday. Pretty pleased, light work but didn’t notice any power or quality issues.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,506  
I may let you "fondle" my dewalts 😂.
I have one (De Walt cordless hammer drill). My issue with them is mainly the cost of replacement batteries. Had 4, down to 2 now. When those expire, I'll be giving it away, maybe to you, who knows.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,507  
Was looking for a belt sander to sharpen disc mower blades as I’ve built up quite the stash of dull ones with lots of life left. Wanted the cheapest one that would work I could find and was looking at the central machinery 6x36 but the reviews said it didn’t have enough power, so went with the on sale bauer for not much more. Did about 70 blades (both sides so ~140 edges) and had it running for several hours yesterday. Pretty pleased, light work but didn’t notice any power or quality issues.
Would be nice to see some before-during-after pictures

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,508  
I have multiple dewalt 18 volt nicad battery powered hammer drills when I used to do stuff to make cash with them, one still works sort of. Waiting on DeWalt promotion for 18 volt tool trade in promotion for more 20volt upgrades. Most of my infrequently older 18 volt dewalts found a retirement home in my cabins shop lol. If Bauer stuff works when it's needed all the time every time at a non commercial level and I wasn't bleeding black and yellow I'd be sold they do have quite the assortment of tools for there batteries. 5 yrs or so now still have all the batteries in decent working condition from my DeWalt 20 volt upgrades

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,509  
Built a fixture for my surface grinder to sharpen disc mower knives. I had a pile of them as well. One thing I do is, I weigh each knife pair after grinding to make sure they are of equal weight and segregate them in pairs with a zip tie so each pair stays matched. Easier on the cutterbar bearings that way.

The price of new knives has went way up, just like everything else. I buy new knives from Shoup btw.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,510  
Would be nice to see some before-during-after pictures
Don’t have any before pictures. None of them had eaten rocks or anything. Here’s the left turning ones in my spares on the mower.
IMG_1265.jpeg