Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,631  
If I recall the magnifying glass print excludes tool storage, engines, air compressors, or any other big ticket items that would cost them lots of lost money.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,632  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,634  
So basically, anything that "doesn't suck" is excluded?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,636  
Took our Odyssey minivan to buy the 1,000 lb motorcycle lift as it’s on sale this weekend. The store I went to would only load it with a forklift into a pickup truck.

The box is 340 lbs and 89” long and the cargo area over 90”. Have to go to another store that understands material handling.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,637  
So basically, anything that "doesn't suck" is excluded?

You'll notice all sorts of new HF "brands" used for lines of tools. They have unique new brand names for meters, hand tools, welding supplies, power tools, etc. Now look at the newest coupons, and you'll see they list every one of these new brands in the fine print as excluded from coupons.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,638  
Took our Odyssey minivan to buy the 1,000 lb motorcycle lift as it’s on sale this weekend. The store I went to would only load it with a forklift into a pickup truck.

The box is 340 lbs and 89” long and the cargo area over 90”. Have to go to another store that understands material handling.

I suspect it's an OSHA or insurance rule so employees don't potentially injure themselves loading large, heavy boxes into customers' vehicles.
Maybe borrow a truck from a friend?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,639  
Now look at the newest coupons, and you'll see they list every one of these new brands in the fine print as excluded from coupons.

I don't understand why so many here have such a problem with restrictions on the 20% off coupons. Plenty of items that they DO work on. Name one other store that allows customers to get a discount on the item of their choosing.
Many/most of the excluded items go on sale periodically.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,640  
I don't understand why so many here have such a problem with restrictions on the 20% off coupons. Plenty of items that they DO work on. Name one other store that allows customers to get a discount on the item of their choosing.
Many/most of the excluded items go on sale periodically.
I saw the list, but "tool box" is not listed. So I figured I'd ask the collective brain instead of driving a half hour to try it.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

6 Tier Wire Shelving (A34127)
6 Tier Wire...
2004 John Deer 7300 Max-Emerge 3-Point Planter (A35780)
2004 John Deer...
Land Honor LHR-RM90 Vibratory Rammer Jumping Jack (A34127)
Land Honor...
2019 RoGator RG1100 Sprayer (A35465)
2019 RoGator...
2011 Hino 268 Van Truck, (A35430)
2011 Hino 268 Van...
2021 Gorilla 22' Flat Deck Trailer (A36338)
2021 Gorilla 22'...